Pregnant after 35

So who is next to have their baby?

I am scheduled for my c-section two weeks from today and this time I don't want him to come early.  I have way too much to do and he will already be one week early.

Is there anyone 38-40 weeks on here?  Who is late third tri at this point?

Re: So who is next to have their baby?

• Not me, though I almost wish I was!

Maybe we should make up a list of due dates etc... ?

I'm *technically* May 17th , though I doubt I'll go that long.   I'm also going to be a scheduled c section, so we'll probably schedule for May 11th..

Christine 

• Wishing you good luck in advance, trixie!
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it may be me. I still have some time but my baby is measuring super big so I may have a c-section in a few weeks.
  • imagesnwfields:
    I think it may be me. I still have some time but my baby is measuring super big so I may have a c-section in a few weeks.

They wouldn't try to induce first?  Are they talking about a c-section before you are 37 weeks?  How big are you measuring? 

I was measuring 10 days ahead, but I am going a week early at 39 weeks because I have GD and DS resulted in a c-section so it is a repeat.

• 38 weeks today.  Had a nice chat with my doc this afternoon about the likelihood of a quick labour and delivery.  From her lips to God's ears.

I will be beside myself if this baby comes late!

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • imagemrskadams:
    Wishing you good luck in advance, trixie!

Thanks mrsk!  I can't wait to join you on the 0-6 month board and do all that one handed typing.  Have you heard of mom's corner?  It was started by a nestie last March and I bounce back and forth.  Here is the link if you want to join.

https://momscorner.activeboard.com/index.spark?forumID=120495&p=1

• Trixie

I just tried that link to Moms corner and it does not work. It says?You do not have permission to view any private content in this forum.?

Sorry for butting in but I am a mom after all. DH will be 6 months by the time you deliver so I will be on 6-12 months I guess. Good luck with your c/s. ?Do you have plans for your first non -GD- diet meal?

• Early 3rd tri, here.  Good luck with your c/s.
  • I am 36 weeks and very ready to have this baby.  I know I have to be patient but it is hard since he is transverse so no matter what I try at night, it hurts to sleep.  On one side the legs and feet dig into me and the other his head digs into me.  He was in the correct position the entire pregnancy and now decided to go sideways.  He is measuring a week ahead and I had my DD at the end of 36 weeks (but had been dilated from 34 weeks).  As of last week, I was not dilated so I am thinking this dude is going to wait as long as possible to leave his comfy spot.  FUN..  any hints on sleeping when the baby is sideways?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"