1st Trimester

Down and aggravated

Sorry, just venting. -- Since I got my BFP on Friday from a hpt, it's answered the mysterious 2 weeks of sickness (what we know now was m/s). Seeing how when I was 17 I was told I have PCOS. I went to one of the main hospitals where I live as a walk in to be seen by a doctor to be checked and make sure everything is fine. I've always been told if ever I do get pregnant I'd be considered high risk due to the PCOS. After 4 hours of waiting, the doctor called me back and basically told me that there was nothing he could do for me that I needed to find a family doctor. After trying to explain to him about what my doctor back home said, he called an OB clinic and asked the doctor about PCOS and she told him that having PCOS is not considered high risk that no doctor does lab or ultrasound til your 12 weeks or further. So now here I sit back at square one not knowing what's going on. The m/s has kinda subsided the last day or so. Today makes me 8 weeks. Last cycle was July 30.

Re: Down and aggravated

• Call an OBGYN and make an appointment.

• They only have one clinic where I live that is like a state hospital where u don't have to have insurance or can be seen until u get insurance and they just called me and made an apt. All other clinics you have to have insurance before you can be seen. My Medicaid is taken forever!!! But now I have an apt for next week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Someone mentioned in another post, that you can sometimes backdate Medicaid as long as you show proof of application to the clinic. Good luck at your appointment! :)

• Thank you!! Hopefully within the next week or so I'll get a letter or something from Medicaid...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"