1st Trimester

Running Mamas!

Good morning,,, i know there was a discussion suggesting we check in on Mondays(?) but i wasnt sure if it was a continuation on the original post so i decided to start one today,,, for fun! 

What have you all been doing this past week to "keep up" your running?

What is your weekly mileage?

For moms already: WHEN do you find the time?

GTKY : when did you start running & why?

HAVE GREAT THURSDAYS EVERYONE!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Running Mamas!

• Good morning,,, i know there was a discussion suggesting we check in on Mondays(?) but i wasnt sure if it was a continuation on the original post so i decided to start one today,,, for fun! 

What have you all been doing this past week to "keep up" your running? I try to make sure i plan it into my week, because I may not get the opportunity day to day,, and i am still waiting to start to feel pregnant (5 weeks only) so i take that for what it's worth & try to enjoy the fact that pregnancy hasn't slowed me down,,, yet ! 

What is your weekly mileage? averaging 20-25/week

For moms already: WHEN do you find the time? 
    I run at 5am or nap times or after i put my 2nd baby to bed at 7pm.

GTKY : when did you start running & why? I started 8-10 miles daily at 15 years old (crazy,, i know) for mental relief when my parents abandoned me after deciding to get a divorce. it was my "lashing out" but i would have never tried drugs so running it was. Then after therapy,, running became strictly a healthy outlet that i now enjoy SOOO much! 

HAVE GREAT THURSDAYS EVERYONE!!!

• I'm only doing 5km daily now and generally go in the evening with my dogs after my lo is asleep.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been running after breakfast in the mornings. I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, and I'm averaging a lot less than pre-pregnancy - about 10-15 miles a week.
  • What have you all been doing this past week to "keep up" your running?  I'm running 2-3 times per week, in addition to swimming, cycling, and lifting weights.

What is your weekly mileage?  Not anything too impressive, probably 6-10'ish.

For moms already: WHEN do you find the time?  First thing in the morning (5:30 am) and on the weekend, first thing in the a.m. or during nap time.  Every once in a while I'll go out for a ride on a weekday after my kids are in bed, around 8:00 pm.

GTKY : when did you start running & why?  I started running again in July of 2012, after my DD's first birthday.  I was done BF'ing and it was time to get back in the gym.  I registered for a couple of races with my DH for motivation.  I've been hooked ever since and more recently have gotten into triathlon which as a former swimmer, I LOVE.   

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• Lynn! I swam in HS too & I have only done a mini tri, 800m swim 16 mile bike & 4 mike run but I loved the experience!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"