1st Trimester

M/s

So my nausea has been pretty bad the last week and today I have been fine except for 30 minutes this morning. I am a little worried about the sudden disappearance of this symptom due to a past m/c. Is this something I should be worried about? I am about 8 weeks.

Re: M/s

• Mine just disappeared at almost 9 weeks. I'm celebrating :) I don't think you should be worried. It comes and goes...so when it's gone enjoy it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks. I am hoping I'm just reading too much into it.
  • Loading the player...
  • awc1986awc1986 member
    edited September 2013
    I'm in the same situation. I'm 8wks 4 days and my m/s was constant over the weekend, but on Tuesday it pretty much went. I still have food aversions and a sensitive gag reflex, but I don't feel queasy anymore. I also have more energy than I did at the weekend. Of course rather than being happy, i'm panicking! 

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• nope ! be gratful! with my first, i started experiencing morning sickness at 6-7 weeks & was dreading traveling 5 hours by car (alone) to meet a friend across state in fear that i'd be sick or morning sick the whole way & it subsided for the whole duration of the trip! it was great! then it came back as soon as i came home! ha!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh wait, There it is! Yep, m/s is back and the sea bands are on :-&

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Nope you are just fine!

• Right.. as I was reading this thread it came. My very  first time becoming sick in my daily nausea battle. yay!

hcorcoran. As I have read, it comes and goes and you are nearing the second trimester where apparently its the honeymoon of pregnancy. 

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker 

November Siggy Challenge
    Christmas Story
    May 2014
  • Nope....I hope that mine subsides soon! I say that now, but a week ago with low progesterone, I was worried about it not being here :)

Us pregnant women are never happy! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"