Birthday Parties

Party favors?

DS's first birthday is quickly approaching. Just a quick question: do you give favors to adults and children, or just children?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Party favors?

• It depends on what the favor is.  If it's an edible favor like a cookie or candy buffet, I make sure there's enough for every guest, big and small.  If you're doing like toy/treat (we did mini-inflatable beach balls, bubbles, and board books for my son's first birthday) I would just provide for the kids.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I do favors for both.

The adults just get edible things - this year I'm doing decorated sugar cookies and chocolate covered pretzels.

The kids get edible things and then some "fun" things - i.e. a mini look & find book & bubbles.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the suggestions!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've only done just kids but if I was doing something edible, I would do one for everyone.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I only did the kiddos because I did bubbles, crazy straws, and bubbles. If I was doing food, I would make sure we had plenty for everyone.
    April's TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Superhero
    SuperMan!
  • I agree with the pp, for my dds bday since several of the kids invited are older and I have no actual activities planned they get a coloring book and crayons (I'm hoping this will keep them somewhat entertained. They also gets a small stuffed rabbit. The babies just get the bunny, because they would only eat the crayons and tear the book. We are having a ton of sweets to eat there and adults will be welcome to take home any of the sweets as I know there will be many many left.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • I did both: a bucket of toys for the kids and a candy bar for the adults.  But I went overboard.  The candy bar, while cute, was unnecessary.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"