Special Needs
Options

Brag Day Wednesday!!!

Huummp Dayee!

Post those brags!
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Brag Day Wednesday!!!

• Options
    DS is always asking about his pop tart that he gets in the morning at bedtime. I always tell him he has to listen in the morning and do what he is told to get ready for daycare to get it.

He wakes up on his own. I hear him yawning at his door. I go in there to help him get ready. He picked out clothes and doesn't match again! It was red and orange together!

He was proud that he got ready and said "I listened!" I told him "yes, you did listen."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Forgive me, I have to post a "brag/vent". Brent? Vrag?

Yesterday's note home wasn't *as* bad as the previous ones. The note said he was quiet and did his work appropriately for about 1.5 hours of the day. It also said that DS "skunked" the room and laughed at how the room smelled so bad. I was very confused. I asked DS what it meant to "skunk" the room and he looked completely blank. I tentatively asked him- did you fart?! He looks confused/embarrased and says no. (He isn't one to talk about farting and doesn't find it "funny" like other kids). I ask him again (seriously starting to wonder if they have my kid confused for another kid) but then he says, "Ohh, yea, I DID fart, but I didn't fart ON anybody, so it was okay."

So my vent is- really, teacher, did I really need to hear about this in the note home from school? I did talk with DS about saying excuse me and such, but sheesh. TMI, IMHO.

• Options
    Assembly_ReqdAssembly_Reqd member
    edited September 2013
    DH and I were washing dishes in the kitchen and Nate come up to the gate with three 'bed friends' ( kitty, puppy, and bunny) He was picking them up to toss them into the kitchen and I said "oh no! Don't throw your friends! Play with them!"

He then proceeded to arrange them in a circle and started saying "Uh, uh, ooh!", taping their heads and running in place on the "ooh". DH and I looked at each other and said "was that duck duck goose?!!!" It was hilarious.

I asked at school if they had been playing it recently and the last time he played it was in the spring. We don't play it here. I guess the "friends" have a social life after all.
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"