May 2012 Moms

Had a spike of baby fever today

I went to my local baby store today to buy a new carrier for DD. They were having a cloth diaper sale, which I decided to browse since we use them and I'm always on the hunt for new, cute prints. I spotted this absolutely adorable newborn fitted and I had to buy it. DD was born at 10lbs so I never bought newborn cloth because she never fit in it. Since DD was so large, chances are my next child will not fit in this diaper either; not to mention DH and I have agreed we're waiting until February when he gets his next salary adjustment to even start discussing 2nd babies. I just HAD to have it, in that moment. The baby fever hit so fast I didn't even know what I was doing until I was out the door with it. Oh well, if our next child won't fit in it, DD will have a cloth diaper for her dolls. lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Had a spike of baby fever today

• Totally agree with you about newborn clothes and supplies. It's totally tempting. I've had such baby fever ever since the royal baby. I keep thinking about how hard a second is going to be with our lifestyle (husband works from home, no family near us, etc.) but I keep thinking that later in life I'm going to regret not having a second. You know what they say, you regret more the things you didn't do than the things you did.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• We are trying and I had to walk away from some size one baby shoes that looked like watermelon....they were so cute even dh wanted them but realistically even if we have a girl I can't imagine her wearing shoes when she is that small....it didn't help that they were on sale at the consignment shop we were at!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"