TTC after 35

After the 1st round of clomid....I'm out

Ughhhh I just knew it was my time. Af was due Tuesday....she didn't appear...wed....nothing, thursday...more nothing.I started testing at 11 dpo BFN everyday BFN. so when Af didnt show I just knew I was blessed with baby dust! With my history of etopic pregnancy I decided to call my doc to do a blood draw. I tested last night a very faint BFP. I was sooooo happy. Didn't tell DH. Took a test this morning anf BFN. get to work started cramping and here comes AF....uggggg she is so evil! I check my blood work results <1....negative. So i'm officially out. I already got my next round of clomid to start. I need a cycle buddy anyone getting ready to start clomid soon?

Me 36 DH 40 2 stepsons 15,18
 Etopic 3/9/10 loss a tube and ovary, MC 2/19/11, DD lost her heartbeat 6/20/12....

Re: After the 1st round of clomid....I'm out

• I'm sorry.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry :(

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Siggy warning

sorry things didn't work out this round. Sending lots of best wishes for your next round.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Sorry things didn't work out...sending you lots of baby dust for this month!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"