April 2014 Moms
Options

Lost my bloat! (12 weeks)

Has anybody else experienced this? This is my 2nd healthy pregnancy and just now at 12 weeks it seems that my bloat has gone away - and the little "bump" I had around 8-10 weeks has disappeared.

I'm not worried since we saw LO today at our NT scan (see pic below) but I'm just curious to see if this is happening to others around here!

Re: Lost my bloat! (12 weeks)

• Options
    I lost mine earlier this week too!
    imageimage

• Options
    Last time around I lost mine at 12 weeks and a cute little bump appeared between 14-15 weeks. I can't wait for the bloat to go away this time.
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well good to know it's not just me! Thanks ladies :)
  • Options
    We'll I hope I follow soon!! I swear by the end of the day my belly doubles from bloat!! Ugh! Can't wait to have that gone lol
  • Options
    I still feel bloated a bit, but it feels like less than before! I will be so excited it it goes away....I feel like a whale lol. I'd rather just have a cute baby bump haha.
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Options
    Lost mine too at 10 weeks I think it was and a few pounds... Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am pregnant because the minimal symptoms I have

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 12w3d and still a little bloated at the end of the day, but NOTHING like i was from weeks 6-10. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You mean this might go away?!  I am so excited for that to happen, nobody told me!  Yahoo!

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Just a little tidbit on bloating that I found interesting from WTE....I wonder if when the placenta takes over around 10-12 weeks if there is a shift in the progesterone that causes a decrease in bloat. Hmmm.... Thoughts?

"Bloating During Pregnancy — What Causes It

It almost seems that your jeans start to feel snug as soon as the pregnancy test comes back positive — and you can thank the hormone progesterone for that puffy phenomenon. While progesterone is essential for maintaining a healthy pregnancy (it is, after all, the pro-gestation hormone), it also triggers that oh-so-delightful trio: bloating, burping, and farting. Why? Progesterone causes the smooth muscle tissue in your body (including the gastrointestinal tract) to relax. This slows down digestion, giving the nutrients from food you eat more time to enter your bloodstream and reach your baby. That's the good news. The bad news is this slower metabolism can cause bloating."
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am the queen of bloat. I have stubborn, evil bloat. I'm totally interested to see if mine sneaks away!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    Mine seemed to disappear around 10 1/2 weeks. I also noticed I was able to go #2 more regularly now.
  • Options
    I too feel like mine went away a bit and I didn't feel as bloated either.... but, now it's back! Mostly at night
    Lilypie - Eu0n
    BFP: 12/3/15     EDD: 8/11/16     IT'S A BOY!!!
    MAXIMUS POWERS   8♥5♥16

Lilypie - pXE7
    BFP: 8/5/13      EDD: 4/13/14     IT'S A GIRL!!!      
    AYLA BLAIR   3♥27♥14

• Options
    Huh I thought this morning I looked pretty great. I just assumed it was because I hadn't put my contacts in. But I'm at 12 weeks and this makes sense now.
    Or maybe bc now I'm telling people at work and they had no clue. I thought it was obviously how tight my clothes were!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"