Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Bathtub Issues

Well, my boys seem to be outgrowing the sink for their baths.  But my bathtub is a super pain to bathe babies in.  It has the sliding glass doors and is very deep with a slight slope to it as it is a spa tub.  I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend something to make bath time easier for me and safer for my boys.  I have looked at bath rings and the blow up baths but not sure what would work best for my situation. TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker < br > image

Re: Bathtub Issues

• Options
    Yup, love the blow up tub! That stupid duck is awesome. I think my son needs to upgrade to it now that he wants to sit during bath time.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We put the plastic tub right in the regular tub and it seems to be working out great.  With some toys, our LO hangs out and plays while I bathe him.
  • Options
    hoping618 said:
    We put the plastic tub right in the regular tub and it seems to be working out great.  With some toys, our LO hangs out and plays while I bathe him.
    We do this too.  Mostly because he wants to wander around the big tub and I can't be super spotter right now with baby brother on board. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Idani, does your LO try to stand in the blow up tub? My boys are trying to stand in the sink now, and that's why I know I need to get them in the tub. Not to mention the water mess we have now! LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker < br > image
  • Options
    I usually get in the tub with DD. I find it a lot more comfortable than hunching over the edge of the tub on my knees
  • Options
    My lo is terrified of the blow up duck...cries the second it is near him.  We are trasitioning to the bathtub from his little blue tub which we always kept on the counter.  We now use it on the tile floor and next week will try to put it in the bathtub.  Thus far the bathtub is just as scary as the duck.  My mom said she took showers with us all the time when we were little but Im too scared of dropping him so haven't tried it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"