Maryland Babies

Nursing at Arundel Mills...

I was wondering if there are any stores at Arundel Mills mall that have a nursing room, or if anyone has used the nursing room that I have heard is by the food court. I saw on several sites that people have had trouble getting into the room. Thanks!

Re: Nursing at Arundel Mills...

• You could always go into a fitting room in one of the department stores.

Married July 2006

MC Feb 2009 8 weeks

MC Dec 2009 8 weeks

MC Oct 2013 8 weeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The nursing room by the bathroom used to be nice. You do need to get buzzed in. Sometimes I  would knock and the other Mom would let me in. I agree with PPs about fitting rooms, Motherhood will always let you use theirs.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ann Taylor let me pump in their fitting room once when I was there without DD.  
  • I just sat in the massage chairs outside of Old Navy and nursed, I didn't know there was a nursing room there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have done this before as well as in the nursing room.  Now I just nurse in my Ergo.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SnoopyLuv said:

The nursing room by the bathroom used to be nice. You do need to get buzzed in. Sometimes I  would knock and the other Mom would let me in. I agree with PPs about fitting rooms, Motherhood will always let you use theirs.

Where exactly is this nursing room? I was looking for it the other day but couldn't find it. So I ended up nursing in my car.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I didn't know that mall had one - do tell... where is it?
  • The nursing room is next to the restrooms in the food court.  I have used it a couple of times in the past.  Two gliders, changing table, toys for older kids.  You have to press the buzzer when you get to the door so security can buzz you in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"