Wisconsin Babies
Options

Wausau midwives and natural birth options?

Does anyone know of any Certified Nurse Midwives in Wausau or what my natural birth options are? I found one at the Aspirus I am going to call, but I would love to have more options :/

image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wausau midwives and natural birth options?

• Options
    Hello! I am from Wausau too :) Not sure what Midwife you are talking about?! But I have heard some negative things about the one at Aspirus! Not sure what you mean by natural options?! I delivered my first at Aspirus. She was 1 day past due date! I had her 100% natural :)
  • Options
    Hi!!!! It's so good to meet you!!  And thank you so much for your response :) 
    Basically, I have always wanted to do a water birth / have my baby at a birth center instead of a hospital, but we don't have that many options here :(  Have you heard of anyone doing a water birth in a hospital or at home in the area? I also wanted to do Bradley Method classes (which specifically prepares you for a natural birth), but we don't have that either. What classes did you take??? 

What did you hear about the midwife at aspirus. I have an appointment to meet her in October, but now I am nervous...
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey! I was really interested in a water birth to but Aspirus does not have it! But Medford does?! cRaZY!! And I want to saySt. Clare's does? But not 100% but either way they would be water births at a Hospital :( I took the Birth Class and breastfeeding. To be honest both were a waste of time! It truly believe it is mind over matter! I am intrigued about the Bradley Method.....will have to research it! As far as the Midwife goes......not sure if there is Bly one or not?! A friend of mine had one and loved her.....having her again for her second child. My cousin also had one and did not like the experience at all! Thought she was in way over her head?! Congrats on you pregnancy!! I am due with my 2nd April 9th. Feel free to email me if you have any questions :) Blizardblu@yahoo.com as this group is very SLOW paced :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"