Cincinnati Babies

Landen Lake Pediatrics

Does anyone else use them? I'm just curious because we went Monday for Dd 9 month appt and my dr told me that she can eat what we eat and that she can start on 2% milk. I was wondering if anyone else who goes there got the same info or of he was maybe thinking she was older than she really is. TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Landen Lake Pediatrics

• I don't go there, however my pedi just informed us that there are no longer food restrictrions for infants. She said that we should feel free to feed our son whatever, not to worry about the previous allergy precautions. We did baby led weaning with our daughter, so she ate what we ate from 6 months on, with the exception of the things we were told to avoid back then (strawberries, citrus, PB, honey). We will do the same thing this time, but not worry about the things we were told to avoid previously. We did also switch to milk at 10 months last time, due to my supply diminishing when trying to pump at work. So she got 3- 4 ounce cups of milk while at the sitters, but still nursed at home.
  • Really? That's so interesting how things change! Thanks for the info. The only Inge he told me to avoid still are peanuts, peanut butter, honey and hot dogs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"