July 2013 Moms
Options

FYE....

This is where some of the crazies are @emmanemm. Her views on ff genuinely got under my skin. 

Re: FYE....

• Options
    God this woman needs a good cunt punch! X(

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Prim! Where have you been!!!!! I made a post to you earlier in the week! I've been missing your words!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We would have to line up for that throat punch.....she's pissing everyone off..... FFs and EBFs @dontgiveupnomatterwhat Prim is off to bigger and better things! Our board is so fluffy and mature now. Even when the crazies come through, we blow smoke up their butts.

• Options
    fklang said:

We would have to line up for that throat punch.....she's pissing everyone off..... FFs and EBFs
    @dontgiveupnomatterwhat Prim is off to bigger and better things! Our board is so fluffy and mature now. Even when the crazies come through, we blow smoke up their butts.

Hahaha.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I was reading that shiz earlier. Crazy. She just wanted to stir the pot.
  • Options
    Wow.... I have no words for that much crazy!!
    BFP #1 7/15/2012
    Natural Miscarriage 8/4/2012 at 7 weeks
    BFP #2 10/26/12 - Baby Jack - Due 7/6/13 - Born 6/7/13
    (born prematurely at 35w 6d, perfectly healthy with no NICU time needed)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Asbromle said:
    That's what I think. But she went overboard calling formula a substandard inadequate chemical that is poisonous to babies. She said it's like giving em a pepsi! Then she linked sites from years ago that she felt supported her views. 

• Options
    fklang said:
    This is where some of the crazies are @emmanemm. Her views on ff genuinely got under my skin. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Holy hell water! 5 pages of crazy?!? Off to pop some popcorn so I can enjoy this one. (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ncchnat said:

fklang said:

Asbromle said:

That's what I think. But she went overboard calling formula a substandard inadequate chemical that is poisonous to babies. She said it's like giving em a pepsi! Then she linked sites from years ago that she felt supported her views. 

The thing is, there really are people who think that way and will try to make a FFing mother feel like shit. It's ridiculous.

She started another thread to continue her cuntiness.

People like this irk me so much. I tried to bf but due to lots of health problems it didn't work out. My baby is EFF, I don't equate that with giving her a bottle of Pepsi. Wtf? I cannot believe the ignorance of some people. Even the mothers that didn't try bf and just new ff was right for their family. I mean who has the right to judge what is right for someone else's family?!?

• Options
    emmanemm said:
    fklang said:
    Asbromle said:
    The thing is, there really are people who think that way and will try to make a FFing mother feel like shit. It's ridiculous.

She started another thread to continue her cuntiness.

People like this irk me so much. I tried to bf but due to lots of health problems it didn't work out. My baby is EFF, I don't equate that with giving her a bottle of Pepsi. Wtf? I cannot believe the ignorance of some people. Even the mothers that didn't try bf and just new ff was right for their family. I mean who has the right to judge what is right for someone else's family?!?
    This exactly....and they shouldn't feel the need to defend their choice. I was offended my damn self and I EBF....smh

• Options
    The thing about it is it's not unreasonable for her to be upset that they gave her child formula without a phone call, I would be livid too. Of course, I wouldn't let my baby starve.. But I'd like to know ahead of time. Giving formula for the first time is kind of a big deal, because there's a chance of a reaction, or bad gas that keeps you up all night... Or whatever.

Personally I don't think she's being unreasonable to be upset, or want to switch day cares. If they didn't think to call before hand about this,  I would worry about them feeding solids before I gave the okay, or giving a paci if I choose not to introduce one ect. I would feel really out of control if the daycare didn't call me when stuff like that happend.

But I think her goal was to make formula feeders feel like poop, rather than vent about the daycare not including her in on decisions.. The daycare thing probably didn't even happen, she just wanted an excuse to be a bully.

• Options
    ^ agreed. I would be absolutely livid if my DC center did this. Although, that's why I gave them frozen milk. I also don't understand how you spill a bottle of BM preparing it, bc i cant think if a situation where the nipple ahoukd come off. Im calling shenanigans on the whole situation. She probably just wanted an excuse to bash formula.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    I wasn't aware I'm currently feeding my son Pepsi. Good to know.
  • Options

The thing about it is it's not unreasonable for her to be upset that they gave her child formula without a phone call, I would be livid too. Of course, I wouldn't let my baby starve.. But I'd like to know ahead of time. Giving formula for the first time is kind of a big deal, because there's a chance of a reaction, or bad gas that keeps you up all night... Or whatever.

Personally I don't think she's being unreasonable to be upset, or want to switch day cares. If they didn't think to call before hand about this,  I would worry about them feeding solids before I gave the okay, or giving a paci if I choose not to introduce one ect. I would feel really out of control if the daycare didn't call me when stuff like that happend.

But I think her goal was to make formula feeders feel like poop, rather than vent about the daycare not including her in on decisions.. The daycare thing probably didn't even happen, she just wanted an excuse to be a bully.

You took the words right out of my mouth. :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    She's a complete asshat, that's for sure. I was wondering how long it would take for that thread to spread like wildfire, it made it to both of my offboards yesterday as well, lol! She's a disgusting human being who makes those who EBF look bad, and that's shitty.
  • Options
    I would have loved to EBF but my boobs let me down.  I beat myself up for a week over FF El.  I'm still upset that BFing didn't work out, but I still have to feed my child.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options

Prim! Where have you been!!!!! I made a post to you earlier in the week! I've been missing your words!!!!

Awe! Ty! I have been lurking but this lack of sleep has been kicking my ass quite thoroughly.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I had to stop reading at page 2.... I was starting to see red so I figured I should stop.
  • Options
    What a bitch. I guess i'm a terrible mother. Who remembers that article about the drug addict that killed her baby by breast feeding? I guess breast isn't always best.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"