Parenting

S/O Gender Costumes - Funny Story

So as I mentioned in my post below, I am always learning more myself about sexuality, etc. particularly from friends of mine who are LGBT.

So one of my best friends, who is a lesbian, walks into my office one day and out of nowhere announces that she hates "top half lesbians". So, of course, I'm all "what the hell is a top half lesbian?".  She goes onto school me about straight or bi-curious women who want to experiment or think they might be lesbians except they don't want to go all the way so they call them top half lesbians only because they'll engage in sexual activity from the top half up.

Apparently this is a real thing because she sent me an article all about it which was hilarious. She also always complains that straight women fall in love with her and how annoying it is.

Since then it's always been an inside joke between her and I. So the other day she uploaded a new pic of herself on FB and I commented "Looking hot. I'd totally let you feel me up - top half only, of course."

Well, as soon as I posted it, DH was like you know your mom is going to call you, right? And within a few minutes, my mom was ringing my phone asking if I really just posted on Facebook that someone could feel me up for everyone to see. Of course, I just laughed and told her to lighten up.

Short story, long - Messing with your uptight, sexually repressed family is fun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"