Birthday Parties
Options

1st bday party outfit for DD

I am trying to figure out what stores to check for my DD's outfit for her 1st birthday party outfit on Sept 28.  I do not want to order one online.  I was hoping I could get some suggestions.  Her great grandma gave us $25 to get her something.  I am also trying to debate whether to get something that has a saying on it, or just a pretty dress/outfit.  Any help is greatly appreciated! TIA!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st bday party outfit for DD

• Options
    It really just depends on the look your going for.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • Options
    I always prefer a nice pretty outfit/dress to one with a saying. It's less distracting from the main event (ie, your baby herself!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always prefer a nice pretty outfit/dress to one with a saying. It's less distracting from the main event (ie, your baby herself!)

Ok, at first I was really all about something with a saying, but thinking about what you said seems like a better idea.  I know BRU has really nice dresses/outfits that are a little pricey, but I really wanted her to have one so maybe I will get one of those.
  • Options
    I will probably take what ever she wears off right before she has cake anyway, just so it doesn't get too ruined.
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry too much - cake shouldn't really stain unless there's a heap of colouring or fruit on it.

That is true! thank you! I think I am going to get her something without a saying..just a nice dress or outfit. I do have a onesie that says birthday girl on it so she can wear that too if she needs to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"