July 2013 Moms
Options

Breaking Bad

Sorry not baby related but does anyone watch Breaking Bad? Any predictions on how it's all going to end? GREAT episode tonight!

imageimageimage

Re: Breaking Bad

• Options
    LOVE Breaking Bad!!!!! Episode tonight was so good- very surprising. I can't even imagine how it's going to end
  • Options
    So many twists and turns! I hope his family gets the $$ no matter what so it was all worth it for Walt. I know he's the devil but I still am rooting for his character.

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep DH and I are huge fans! We just got done watching the episode--cant wait until next week! So crazy that there are only a few episodes left!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I spent the last few minutes I the episode repeating holy sh*t.... I can't wait to see how it ends, but will be sad it's over.

Oh and I think I shushed DS when he started crying during the scene where Jesse told Walt he found the money! Thank goodness for the ability to pause TV!
    Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We love it too! We're on the west coast but have Verizon tv so we get it early!

Our Sunday night revolves around when DD may be quiet long enough for us to watch Breaking Bad and Talking Bad!

Tonight's episode was intense! I have no idea how they will end it but my husband and I were wondering if it will be like The Departed and end with a whole bunch of people dying!

Obviously Walter is out there running around later, so I have a feeling I know what happens at the stand off...maybe!?

Only 3 episodes left!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• Options
    Hahahha we do the same thing - literally the minute she falls asleep we run to the TV to watch it. I can't believe Hank and J actually outsmarted Walter in this episode. He obviously lives through the shoot out because of the flash forwards but I wonder who else survives. Ahhhh wish it was next Sunday already!

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"