North Carolina Babies

This type of thing Burns my A$$

I went out for lunch and to get some gas. I was at a busy intersection and over on the side of the road there was a woman with 4 children. 3 walking, 1 in a stroller. She had the bigger kids and herself on the sidewalk while she was trying to light a cigarette.......all the while the baby in the stroller was on the asphalt in THE ROAD!!!!!

I couldnt help myself i rolled down my window and told her to get the baby out of the road. She was too occupied trying to light her cigarette, and her back was to all of the traffic.

I wanted to just hit her with my car myself!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This type of thing Burns my A$$

• That would make me so mad too!! I was at Wal-Mart last week and got really upset when I saw a lady holding a baby, smoking in the baby's face and was standing with two men who were smoking too. Those poor little babies!!
  • My biggest pet peeve is people smoking in front of kids. We went to a Canes game on Saturday and this woman had her kids in the parking lot tailgating, I swear in the hour or so we were sitting there she smoked 8 cigarettes and continually blew smoke in the kids faces. It was so disgusting, it was all I could do not to say something. I have also seen mothers carrying babies and smoking at the same time. What is wrong with these people???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageannabugg:
    poor babies.

Exactly. If the parents want to ruin thier health, that's one thing. But to harm a poor innocent baby....so sad.

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• And to address the other concern...why did she have the baby parked in the road? Hello. Stupid woman.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Don't get me started.  I have ZERO tolerance for people that smoke around children.  And, let's not even go into people who don't have their kids in carseats or sealtbelts.  GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This one particulary burns me as a child of a mom who smoked constantly (and have bad allergies to prove it) and I also have a step son's whose mother is a heavy smoker (my SS has allergies / asthma), but she feels that her smoking has NOTHING to do with it.  I'm getting worked up!  I know in a few states they are passing laws about smoking in the car with children under 2 - at least that's a step in the right direction. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"