Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Looking for preggo mommies in the Collin County area! :)

My name is Abigail, I'm 21, and I'm 13 weeks pregnant with baby #2! I have a 2 year old boy who is seemingly stoked to be a big brother. <3 While my husband and I are very very excited about our new addition, this has been a rough pregnancy. :( SO I thought it would be nice to meet some pregnant mommies, first time or not, for extra support. I live in McKinney, but we're looking to move. So any collin county mommies... Say hi! :)

Re: Looking for preggo mommies in the Collin County area! :)

• I live right outside of that area and I actually just moved over here from the other side of the country, and I am 6 months pregnant so I've been looking for other expecting moms to meet up with too!
  • I am 7 months Preggo and I just moved to Plano too!!! I stay home now so meeting new people would be nice;) Jenn
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there! I'm in North Plano if y'all ever make your way down here :)
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I guess I should let you know I'm 5 weeks, and a FTM
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Hi!! FTM due in March - I live in McKinney and always looking for a new belly buddy!!
  • I'm preggo with my first :) and I live here in west Plano :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• @cynthia6206 hiiii! I'm a FTM in McKinney. 15wks1day. We should do a meet up with the Collin county moms/moms-to-be!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • tokash516 said:

@cynthia6206 hiiii! I'm a FTM in McKinney. 15wks1day. We should do a meet up with the Collin county moms/moms-to-be!

Omg we should totally get together lol goofball ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• I know this is a little late, but I just turned 22, I have a 1.5 year old daughter and just got my second bfp. I moved to frisco from the northwest a year ago and still looking for mommy friends :)
    image Nora Marie born Monday, March 5, 2012 at 5:25pm weighing 7lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageDaisypath Wedding tickers Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography
  • This thread is a few months old but hello! I currently live in Sherman although we will be moving to Melissa (just north of McKinney) in a few weeks! My OB is in McKinney and we practically do everything in that area already! I am 37 weeks with our second child, a boy, and am a FTM to a busy 3 yr old little girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"