June 2012 Moms
Options

Shoes/boots

Winter is not that far off, and I am probably going to purchase AJ some winter boots. Currently, she's wearing size 5 shoes, and they're just a bit big on her. Honestly, she's only been wearing shoes for maybe the last two months. I don't really know how much I should anticipate her fleeting growing over the next 6-8 months. Any advice on size would be appreciated!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shoes/boots

• Options
    I would wait until closer to the time she will use them. Feet at this age can grow fast. You could buy something now and it won't fit her in November. Just from my experience. At this age i think they recommend getting their feet sized every 3 months. I know DD went from a size 2.5 to a size 4 in 6 weeks. Good luck!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I keep getting DS measured at Stride Right. He started out with wide feet, and now they are extra wide. A friend gave us 4 pairs of really cute regular width shoes, and he can't wear any of them. :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think shoes are a 'wait til it's time' thing. I did order LO a pair of size 5 and size 6 shoes that I adored. He is about out of the 5s
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"