Long Island Babies
Options

Brand New ZUMBINI Classes THIS WED 10/2 AND SAT 10/5!! Newborn - 3 yrs. in East Meadow!!!

cc423cccc423cc member
edited September 2013 in Long Island Babies

Zumbini is a brand new program where the science of child development meets the magic of Zumba®  It is learning hidden in PLAY! The BEST bonding experience you will share with your child, ages 0 to 3 years. Music and movement that is engaging is key to the Zumbini program. 10 Week Session Classes feature fresh, original music that with leave parents and children smiling!  10 week sessions will begin on Saturday September 28th and Wednesday October 2nd. Weekday morning sessions are also available, please inquire. Your first class is always a Free Trial class!  Register early, space is limited!!!

PLUS EARN A BONUS.....When you sign up for a session at a FREE TRIAL CLASS 

Zumbini CLASS Schedule

Wednesday 10/2/13 @ 10:30am     
                   -OR-
Saturday 10/5/13 @ 9:15am

St. Francis Church

1752 Harton Avenue (downstairs)
  E. Meadow

Call to RSVP or for More Info  1-469-2Mybini/1-469-269-2464 Or message us on        Facebook.com/MyZumbini

......and please be sure to mention that you heard about us on THE BUMP!!    

Re: Brand New ZUMBINI Classes THIS WED 10/2 AND SAT 10/5!! Newborn - 3 yrs. in East Meadow!!!

• Options
    I left a message yesterday on that phone #.  I'm hoping there's room so I can bring my sons to the trial class next week.
  • Options
    Hi Michelle - there is still room! Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at the trial class next week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"