Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Bad day

I'm having a bad day. It's been a week and a half since my dr apt where we found no heartbeat and a week since I started naturally miscarrying. I thought I was doing better. I bought myself a necklace with my baby's would be birthstone. Something that my husband and I would know the significance of but not everyone. I haven't cried in a few days. We went to visit his family over the weekend (we were planning on telling them this weekend). As my husband was showing his uncle pictures of a recent trip we took (his uncle does not know of our mc) he came across one of my H and 2 yo nephew playing. His comment to the picture was, "you know it's not that hard to have one of your own". This I think broke me all over again. I then had to hear my MIL talk of her nieces newborn daughter and how a 15 yo cousin is having a baby. (She knows about our mc). I just wish it would get easier. I hate that sometimes I'm ok and then it will suddenly hit me all over again. I wish I knew there was a way I would know if this would happen again. I wanted this so bad as I'm sure we all did. I feels like a piece of my heart is gone and will never be filled. I am trying so hard not to be angry at God but sometimes its so hard. I just wish that there was something someone could say that would nake me understand why my baby had to be taken away, but theres not. Sorry this was a long vent and all a big blob. I'm on my phone. I feel a little better getting it out of me

Re: Bad day

• I know how you feel. We have now lost 4 babies. The most resent in April at 21 weeks. I'm sorry to say the pain doesn't go away but you learn how to live with it. My due date is the 5th and hurts so much. I am still angry with God and don't know when or if that will go away. Just cry when you need to cry and never feel guilty about it. I too have a necklace for my baby and do explain what it is for when people ask. Keep strong..
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. The support here has helped me get through each day.
  • Loading the player...
  • First I am so sorry for your loss. The support here has really helped me a lot, and while it may not seem so right now it will get better! Take it one day at a time and allow yourself to grieve. Many hugs and T&P being sent your way!
  • Sorry for your loss and bad day.

BFP 5.19.13 EDD 1.18.14 M/C at 16 weeks 
    We will hold you in our hearts until we can hold you in our arms in Heaven.
    BFP #2 12.28.14 EDD 8.26.15
    Praying for our rainbow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"