Hi ladies! It's been a while!
1. Feeling great. I'm 37 weeks 5 days pregnant and have a 2 year old so VERY tired too. Also frustrated by the fact that I can't seem to get my ticker or avatar to change.
2. My highlight is getting 3 days off. My lowlight was spending 6 hours trying to help my grandmother clean out her apartment so she can move back in. She's an extreme packrat and she HAS to touch everything before we donate or throw it away. She had a stroke and she's been in a rehab center so we are trying to clean the place out so she can move back in. Very frustrating.
3. I'm looking forward to my appointment tomorrow and Friday because I am ready for this baby to be out and being on leave.
4. I'm kinda happy that summer is coming to an end. The heat and humidity have really sucked this year.
1. Feeling better than the last two weeks (14w2d now).
2. Highlight - not having to work Monday. Lowlight - H worked a lot this week and now I work all weekend. I can't get my ticker to work either!
3. I am looking forward the having Sunday off and getting my nightmere of a day tomorrow over with. Pregnant woman in the heat all day is no good.
4. I am getting happy summer is at the end. Love warm drinks at Starbucks!