July 2013 Moms
Options

Modern dads?

What is this show?! It's kinda like a semi-reality show about stay at home dads. One of the dads is named Stone. For real? Anyone see this?

Re: Modern dads?

• Options
    I'm interested. My DH is a sahd so I would like to see how they portray it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Meimsx said:

I'm interested. My DH is a sahd so I would like to see how they portray it.

This exactly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH recorded it but not sure if he watched it yet--looked kinda funny though?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've seen it. It's very manufactured. But what if those shows isn't anymore. I'd give it a 7/10. It's no Pretty Wicked Moms. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I watched two of them today. Not bad. Not great. Just something to watch. I have a feeling it will get better over time though.
  • Options
    I watched the first episode. I thought the stay at home boyfriend who watches his girlfriends daughters when they're not in school was a creepasaurus

• Options

I watched the first episode. I thought the stay at home boyfriend who watches his girlfriends daughters when they're not in school was a creepasaurus

And he's trying way too hard. I liked the Dad of the twin girls.
  • Options
    Fayga said:

Stina2012 said:

I've seen it. It's very manufactured. But what if those shows isn't anymore. I'd give it a 7/10. It's no Pretty Wicked Moms. :)

This. I like it. I have it set on my DVR and makes good for watching while pumping. Better then Impractical Jokers were I about dropped 6oz from laughing...
    Omg. I had to stop watching impractical jokers while I was pregnant because I was constantly running to the bathroom so I wouldn't pee myself! So funny!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    DH was watching it with me and was just commenting how these guys were losers who had no balls. I found it mildly amusing.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    I have seen it. I thought it was ok. I will watch it, but only if nothing else good is on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"