Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

ladybuginl0veladybuginl0ve member
edited August 2013 in Trying to Get Pregnant
hi everyone,
I'm a newbie here. Just started ttc this month. Just wanted to say hi! And I have to ask - does anyone else actually stand on their heads after bd? Dh thinks I'm crazy, but I've been doing it anyway. Lol Good Luck ttc this month!
ladybuginl0ve

Re: newbie

• Options
    no, I don't, it's pretty pointless.

but welcome!
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    Welcome! No, I don't stand on my head after sex. It's really not necessary. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Welcome. I don't think standing on your head will do anything except possibly make you dizzy! I'd suggest checking out the newbie blog (it is one of the announcements at the top). There you will find better suggestions so you can stop standing on your head. :) Good luck!
    UntitledUntitled
  • Options
    I don't think I could stand on my head if I tried :)

Welcome!
  • Options
    Twinkie0612Twinkie0612 member
    edited September 2013
    Nope, that sounds like a trip to the ER for me, plus it doesn't do anything to help. Welcome to the board.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Welcome! I don't stand on my head after sex, but I do lay in bed for as long as I can afterward, even though all the ladies here will say that's just asking for a UTI! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker 

image image image image image
    Married since June 2012
    EDD May 2014
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!!! And no I do not stand on my head, I will prop my hips up on a pillow and stay lying down for a while but a lot of stuff says that doesn't really do anything either.
  • Options
    LOL.  I wish I could stand on my head, but my face would just be on the floor.  I just wanted to welcome you to the board.  GL

me 28-DH 30
    dated DH - 2001
    married DH- 4/4/2009
    off BC & TTC - March 2013 
    diagnosed with PCOS on July 29, 2013
    SA-  low sperm count, low motility, and forward progression 
    Medicated cycle #1 with 100mg clomid cycle (October 3)-  No ovulation or mature follies were present on U/S day 14. IUI was cancelled.
    BFP on 11/23/13!! Due date is July 20, 2014!
    Yeah! DH and I did it on our own without any treatments or procedures. We are excited about our miracle baby.
  • Options
    Welcome to the board.  No, it is pointless to stand on your head after sex. 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Options
    Nope, that sounds like a trip to the ER for me, plus it doesn't do anything to help. Welcome to the board.
    This.  And welcome!  Definitely check out the newbie blog.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    that's impressive! 
    BFP #1 12.9.11 - welcomed G & S 7.20.12
    BFP #2 9.20.13 - m/c 10.21.13
    BFP #3 12.15.13  due 8.29.14

imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Interested in a FB group? PM me :) 

• Options
    No I don't. Welcome and good luck!

image image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Welcome!  After sex I go to the bathroom.  I figure the sperm are already well on their way!

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Options
    ladybuginl0veladybuginl0ve member
    edited September 2013
    Lol Thanks for the welcome everyone! Yea I figured I was being ridiculous. Everything I've read says it pretty pointless, but my mom swears its how I was conceived. Lol. I've read the newbie blog and I'm trying to get the hang of FF. I've been on bc for a long while and have endo. I cant remember ever being regular, so Im wondering if Ill ever be regular enough to chart without using the opks. Did you ladies opk right away or try for a couple of months first?
    ladybuginl0ve
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"