Because the best night life is in the ER! — The Bump
Parenting

Because the best night life is in the ER!

s0ulchickens0ulchicken
250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Third Anniversary
edited August 2013 in Parenting
I am sitting in the ER waiting room with DD2. She was running down the hall, tripped on the vacuum, and smashed her head on the door frame. Ordinarily I wouldn't be concerned, but she didn't hit her nose, and it hasn't stopped bleeding yet. Her pupils are also non-reactive.

But I think our problems are small potatoes when compared to the man who appears to have severed his finger 3 chairs over!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Because the best night life is in the ER!

• Poor thing :( Hope she's OK!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
    s0ulchicken
  • Poor thing!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
    s0ulchicken
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Visit Coco's profile on Pinterest.<script type="text/javascript" async src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script> image
    s0ulchicken
  • Yikes!! Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
    s0ulchicken
  • We are getting ready to go back for a cat scan. Thank God for Kindles and free WiFi! At least she is happy and occupied.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. DD2 is my healthy kid, so this has definitely thrown me for a loop!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hope all turns out well!  (That was us last month, I feel for ya!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    s0ulchicken
  • Oh no!!!! I hope she's okay! My DD has a vision impairment and it makes her very clumsy, especially if she's tired. Last year she but through her bottom lip. Nights in the ER are no fun :(
    s0ulchicken
  • Homeward bound! She had a mild concussion and a hell of a unicorn horn on her forehead. Thanks for all of the good vibes!

[Deleted User][Deleted User]RondackHikerEMOmamma
  • Glad to hear she is okay!

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
    s0ulchicken
  • Glad it's only minor! I would've gone in too with what you described.

image   image

s0ulchicken
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards