November 2013 Moms

Feeling Strange...

So far I have managed to be lucky enough to have most pregnancy symptoms pass me by....(not bragging or trying to make anyone jealous, just explaining where I'm coming from). But today after I took a shower I started to feel a little odd; breathless and kind of a shaky, weak feeling like I just ran a couple miles. I am currently sitting down and drinking water trying to catch my breath. It's probably been going on for about 30 minutes or so. Anyone else experienced anything like this? Not worried, just curious, this is new to me.
Anniversary

Re: Feeling Strange...

• I get shaky if I go too long between meals. Maybe try eating something (banana is my go-to) to see if it helps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had eaten just before my shower. Just weird. I actually just woke up from a nap and now feel fine. I started to feel like I was going to fall over if I was standing so I went to bed and laid down and woke up an hour later. I guess my body just needed to sort itself out whatever it was. I have experienced the low blood sugar crash before but it wasn't typically accompanied by the breathlessness.
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. :)
    Anniversary
  • I felt like this the day I did the glucose test , but that's the only time. So maybe yours is something related to blood sugar as a previous post suggested.
  • May be low iron? I've been getting that a lot and my doctor told me my iron is low and it can give you a breathless feeling...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"