March 2014 Moms
Options

~~~Saturday Ticker Change~~~

This is for all of us whose tickers change over to a new week today (due dates are March 1st, March 8th, March 15th, March 22nd, and March 29th).

1. What is your EDD? What fruit are you this week? 

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally?

3. Any appointments or other milestones you want to share? 

4. GTKY: Do you have plans for this Labor Day Weekend?
Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~~~Saturday Ticker Change~~~

• Options
    This is for all of us whose tickers change over to a new week today (due dates are March 1st, March 8th, March 15th, March 22nd, and March 29th).

1. What is your EDD? What fruit are you this week? March 8th and we have reached peach status this week.

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally? I am feeling pretty good both physically and emotionally. Nausea has let up and the fatigue is not as bad. 

3. Any appointments or other milestones you want to share? No appts until 11th. Just trucking along until then.

4. GTKY: Do you have plans for this Labor Day Weekend? I plan to watch some college football...all day today. We will probably go visit the ILs tomorrow and Monday we are getting all the final things out of the house we are selling and should be closing on this coming week.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

• Options
    1. What is your EDD? What fruit are you this week? March 29, 10 weeks!!

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Feeling good

3. Any appointments or other milestones you want to share? First u/s on sept 11th

4. GTKY: Do you have plans for this Labor Day Weekend? Not really
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. What is your EDD? What fruit are you this week? March 1st, 14 weeks. A lemon this week!

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Pretty good. I'm still struggling with Pgal brain and a few episodes of spotting certainly hasn't helped that.

3. Any appointments or other milestones you want to share? Next monthly check up is Friday. I'm hoping for an u/s bc of spotting but that probably won't happen :(

4. GTKY: Do you have plans for this Labor Day Weekend? Going to the fair in my hometown and spending time with family.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. What is your EDD? What fruit are you this week? March 29, 10 weeks!!

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Feeling good

3. Any appointments or other milestones you want to share? First u/s on sept 11th

4. GTKY: Do you have plans for this Labor Day Weekend? Not really

Good luck with your first appt! Looks like we both have appts on the 11th :) And sometimes not having plans is the best plan.

• Options

1. What is your EDD? What fruit are you this week? March 1st, 14 weeks. A lemon this week!

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Pretty good. I'm still struggling with Pgal brain and a few episodes of spotting certainly hasn't helped that.

3. Any appointments or other milestones you want to share? Next monthly check up is Friday. I'm hoping for an u/s bc of spotting but that probably won't happen :(

4. GTKY: Do you have plans for this Labor Day Weekend? Going to the fair in my hometown and spending time with family.

PgAL is so cruel at times. Good luck at your appt and I hope you get an u/s.

Have fun at the fair!

• Options
    . What is your EDD? March 8th What fruit are you this week? Peach (I think)

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Feeling pretty good.. excited about my NT scan on Tuesday.. Just got back from vacation, so this is the earliest I could get an appointment.

3. Any appointments or other milestones you want to share? NT Scan Tuesday

4. GTKY: Do you have plans for this Labor Day Weekend? Labor Day picnic at church!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

. What is your EDD? March 8th What fruit are you this week? Peach (I think)

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Feeling pretty good.. excited about my NT scan on Tuesday.. Just got back from vacation, so this is the earliest I could get an appointment.

3. Any appointments or other milestones you want to share? NT Scan Tuesday

4. GTKY: Do you have plans for this Labor Day Weekend? Labor Day picnic at church!

Welcome back from vacation, hope you had fun!

I hope your baby beam cooperates for measurements and then dances up a storm for you on Tuesday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"