June 2013 Moms
Options

so whattcha doing??

...this weekend? 

We are about to take O outside while we do yard work, and clean the patio. It's so blistering hot here most days so we hardly go out. It's decent this am, so we figured lets take care of the outside first, then when it gets hot we will head in and take care of the cleaning inside. 
I work late tonight- don't get off until 11. I was wanting to take DS2 to see the movie Planes....but we are dog sitting, and can't leave the dog alone because he's got anxiety. 

Re: so whattcha doing??

• Options
    KellenHi21KellenHi21 member
    edited August 2013
    I remember your post about the dog! :(

Don't have any real plans for the weekend but this morning Javi decided to get up at 5:30 so we walked down to the beach to watch the sunrise which was beautiful! Took some pics and captured some epic baby faces! Lol image

It's 7:30 now and he's napping, when he gets up and nurses we all plan to go out to breakfast then hit target and babies r us... (To reference Old School: "we got a nice little Saturday planned") no plans for this evening yet, we'll see how the day goes :)

• Options
    I was supposed to be on a family double lunch date but our friend who is due in two weeks is in labor now. Eek! Instead I'm chilling on the couch trying to relax while LO takes a long afternoon nap. I want to go upstairs and get dressed but I am afraid to walk away because she will probably wake up as soon as I do. She didn't nap well yesterday so I am glad she is sleeping well today. I would like to go grocery shopping as soon as she wakes up. Exciting right? LOL
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No exciting plans here. We always go out to eat on Saturday, so we'll be doing that.

• Options

Our air conditioning broke right in time for the hottest weekend of the summer, so we are avoiding being home. We are going to my grandparent's house for a few hours, and then to a friend's house for a BBQ.

Aw, that sucks! I hope you can get it fixed soon. This happened to us 3 years ago and our bedroom was 104 degrees :(.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    I went shopping from 1 to 6 for last minute wedding things! J was great! And now were home with fiancé n friends watching college football! What a day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"