May 2014 Moms

Spotting when my period is due

I found out that I was pregnant 9 dpo.  I had some mild brown spotting.  All was well.  Spotting has been happening off and on, no big deal.  My period was due on the 29th and not it has been 3 days of solid brown sludge.  I have some mild cramping too.

Anyone else experiencing this kind of spotting?  It's rather gross.  When is it suppose to stop????

Re: Spotting when my period is due

• This is happening to me right now. Mine comes and goes. Have you had blood work yet? My doctor is monitoring me with blood work. I was low on progesterone last pregnancy which ended in a m/c so I've been progesterone. Also drink lots of water that's been helping me with the cramping.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

image image  

• My period was expected today but I got a bfp 8/29 on yesterday I had one light pink spot and another in the afternoon. I dranked a lot of water and rested and haven't had any since.
  • Loading the player...
  • Trying to keep up on the water.  Low on progesterone huh?  

Nope, haven't seen a doctor yet.  Wasn't planning on seeing a doctor for another few weeks.  Perhaps I should push up that appointment?
  • At least to check your beta and progesterone. If you are low on progesterone the can prescribe meds and that might help with the spotting. But yes drink water.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

image image  

• you could call and ask for betas. brown blood is old blood and it could be from implantation, blood can get caught up in the folds of the vaginal wall for awhile. but, for piece of mind call your dr tuesday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"