Trying to Get Pregnant

WFL?

I'm still 2 hours away from lunch time, but I'm starving. Talking about it will not only give me ideas, but maybe make me feel better haha. What will it be ladies??
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: WFL?

• Probably a lean cuisine. Peanut Chicken is my fave one ATM. 
  • Buffalo Wild Wings on my way OOT.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Left over southwestern salad from dinner last night. It's a little soggy, so I'm crunching up Fritos and dumping them in and it's going to be awesome. Perfect hangover food to kick off my sober TWW.
    BabyFruit Ticker 

image image image image image
    Married since June 2012
    EDD May 2014
  • @Missyishere - Love B-dubs! What sauce do you like? Edited bc punctuation is hard on my phone.
    I'm thinking a little medium classic and honey bbq.  Or perhaps the asian spice...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I'm too lazy to make anything today.  I'm having a bag of popcorn and a nectarine. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Buffalo Wild Wings on my way OOT.

Thanks for that, missy. It take me so long to stop craving b-dubs, and then someone goes and reminds me again. And I'm 3 hours from the nearest one! Your lunch wins all in my book.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I wasn't really hungry yet, but now I want some Buffalo Wild Wings! Not driving half an hour to get any though since I'm lazy today. I'll probably have my leftover froyo in the freezer.

image  image

• I don't know but I'm ravenous. I got up early, went for a run and then some gardening before i really ate breakfast. Maybe for lunch chicken nachos, i make it with rotisserie chicken and homemade salsa!

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• I had a southwest grilled chicken salad from McD's.  I was busy doing errands this morning so just stopped in there.
  • I used to love BWW. But we moved to a new city about 2 years ago, and there's a BWW close to our house. We've been there 5-6 times, and been unhappy with either the food or the service EVERY TIME! I keep wanting to give it another chance, but we're always disappointed. I'm pretty bummed about it.
    BabyFruit Ticker 

image image image image image
    Married since June 2012
    EDD May 2014
  • Mexican steak tacos. It was good!
  • chocolate milk.  what?  its calcium.
    Started TTGP July 2013  ~  BFP! 11/21/13  ~   TEAM PINK!!!  

**Josephine Aimee** born 5/21 at 29 weeks 2 days

You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they're better still today.  
    Now I can't think who I was before you ruined everything in the nicest way <3

image  image

imageimageimage

• Can you say CD1 cravings?  I had mac and cheese!

View Full Size Image      image
  • The talk of Buffalo Wild Wings has made me very hungry!! Too bad the nearest one is an hour and a half away from my town.  But it sure sounds amazing right now!!

Love me some good wings ;)

Anniversary

My husband and I tied the knot on June 29th, 2013

First pregnancy: BFP- 10/23/09. EDD- 06/30/09. MC- 11/23/09

TTC #1 since August 2013: Hooray!

DX: PCOS 9/23/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"