Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Places to buy maternity clothes in Lancaster County?

My baby shower is coming up this weekend and I'm pressed to find a cute dress to wear! I know about Motherhood Maternity and Target, but is there anywhere else in the Lancaster area to find cute maternity clothes?

Re: Places to buy maternity clothes in Lancaster County?

• Options
    I had a lot of luck at the Bon Ton and Kohls at Park City. Their selections were a lot better than the same stores at other locations. I got a lot of clothes there, but nothing I would wear to my shower. I wore a Motherhood Maternity dress because they had the biggest selection.
  • Options
    Im not very familiar with Lancaster shopping, but I just wanted to mention that my baby shower dress was a "Regular" dress that happened to have an empire waist with a tie to adjust how tight the waist was. It fit great, came down to just above my knees which was still fine, and I have worn it many times after pregnancy as well. I think I got it at TJ Maxx or a similar place. Just a thought.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    H&M at Park City has cute maternity and baby clothes too.
  • Options
    If you can, check out some consignment shops. You can find Motherhood clothes for like $7.

• Options
    Yes, I agree about the consignment shops. Pass it on in ephrata has a nice selection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"