January 2014 Moms

My morning so far...

I got up and almost passed out, fell into the doorframe and hit my temple and around my collar bone on way to bathroom.

I've gone to pick out clothes for DS twice now and have only two pair of socks to show for it.

I was putting on my socks and shoes, and just as I put on my other sock, I searched high and low for the sock I had just put on. Yes. It was on my foot.

I'm going back into my son's room for the third time to get him clothes. Fingers crossed I come out with clothes and not another pair of socks.

How is everyone else's mornings going!? I hope it's much better than mine!

Re: My morning so far...

• Sounds like a rough start, here's hoping your day gets better! Not much to report on my morning so far, the puppy and I are still snuggled in bed while I bump from my iPad but I'll need to get up soon since my stomach just growled.

image             image             
        Baby K is 3 months old!                     Max: The original fur baby            
  • Aww! I love me some puppy cuddles!
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope your day gets better soon, if not, I would crawl back into bed and hibernate there!

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • That would be nice but my area is having a 100 mile yard sale today... My mom came up from out of state just for this! And so see me and DS lol. (Sure she did) lol
  • ::Hugs:: I hope your day gets better for you soon!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• That would be nice but my area is having a 100 mile yard sale today... My mom came up from out of state just for this! And to see me and DS lol. (Sure she did) lol

So far its much better! All these garage sales are blowing my mind! I just wish I knew what I was having because it'd be so much easier!
  • That sounds like a terrible morning! We have been cleaning in preparation for hosting a party later today.

• Hope your day gets better! I haven't accomplished much for the day yet but it's still before noon. I did get a decaf psl though! :)
    Married 05.19.12 
      Lucas Anthony born 12.29.13
    image image

• I was napping with My daughter and my best friend called me and asked if I was coming to her son's birthday party today. I told her that I had pink eye and couldn't go. I hung up started to go back to sleep and then realized holy crap that was a dream and called her back and told her I was on my way.
  • Oh geeze! You've had a rough start! Maybe you need a bubble suit for your garage sale adventure today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• ArrgcrArrgcr member
    edited August 2013
    I felt like I needed a bubble suit!!! We only did thirty of the one hundred miles and the only thing I got was a rose mini touch lamp... There were NO baby clothes!!!! I couldn't believe it. It took 5 hours to go through all the 30 miles and that's all I came home with. I was so bummed!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"