November 2012 Moms

happy weekend

forgot to ask you guys about your weekend plans... so I hope no one replies now and that you are all out having happy family times.

We made no commitments this weekend, the bay bridge is closed (a kinda big deal here) so traffic will either really suck to go anywhere OR it will be great (cuz no one wants to deal) so we are playing wait and see.... in the meantime I am dealing with the ants in the house (cuz you know, getting rid of the fleas was too easy).....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: happy weekend

• Tomorrow is my bday and I'm thinking my hubby set something up with my family. Prob cake n food but still sweet of him. Lol pretty much know because last night he said " we got those berry muffins, wonder what they'd taste like with icing." I was like eww, then he said " I like icing, strawberry is my fav.... What's yours?" I secretly laughed. Cute but not a great cover!

Right now we r having a big ol thunderstorm that sounds lovely. Just rocked A to sleep and cuddling him, so typing one handed. After DH gets home at 2:30, going shoppppping! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh, btw, ants hate lemon pledge, spray it and let dry where ants r n travel. Then clean up the dead ones and respray. Keep doing that as needed and after a lil they will leave. Worked for me, I used the generic kind. 

Works great, you can even spray up a wall if needed. Good luck! I've had both those issues this yr too! Thankfully not to bad!
  • Loading the player...
  • lanea8712 said:
    Oh, btw, ants hate lemon pledge, spray it and let dry where ants r n travel. Then clean up the dead ones and respray. Keep doing that as needed and after a lil they will leave. Worked for me, I used the generic kind. 

Works great, you can even spray up a wall if needed. Good luck! I've had both those issues this yr too! Thankfully not to bad!
    Don't spray pledge on a wall that has a flat non glossy finish. It can stain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have no plans. Probably watch a few of the season opening football games on tv. DH works fri/sat. So most of our plans start Sunday night or Monday morning. But it is just mostly groceries and cleaning.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @lanea8712 I would go your route but SO likes to feed them borax so they kill the queen.. so for the next 4 days it will get worse and then they should all be gone....

Daddy wnts to watch college ball so baby and I are going visiting today

• lanea8712 said:
    Oh, btw, ants hate lemon pledge, spray it and let dry where ants r n travel. Then clean up the dead ones and respray. Keep doing that as needed and after a lil they will leave. Worked for me, I used the generic kind. 

Don't spray pledge on a wall that has a flat non glossy finish. It can stain.
    Odd, mine was fine but I'm sure it's possible. Glad mine didnt! 

At least it will be better soon credcat! I really dislike them in the house. If they'd stay out all yr I'd have no  probs with them.  :)
  • Football!

• Family stuff...DH's dad's side this morning, now we're on the way to the lake with my family, and then DH's mom's side's family reunion on Monday. It's going to be a lot of driving, but it'll be great to see everyone! My single friend just posted a pic with her feet in the sand at the beach, and I told DH we'll have to do that next year.
  • @kiraliz2 sounds great.. glad LO loves the car... we havn't done 5 hours yet but close and se did good....

WOW lots of people are doing family things. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"