August 2013 Moms
Options

AW DH

While DH does plenty of stuff to piss me off, he has also been my rock. He is so supportive and is working himself insane hours so I can stay home with DS and get ready for LO. I'm now 2 days overdue- DH goes to bed early since he gets up at 1am, and I wasn't home when he went to sleep last night. He left a time lapse video of pregnancy up on the computer with a sticky note that said "IM READY!" Made me cry :)
What has your sig. done for you lately that made you fall in love with them all over again?
image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW DH

• Options
    Jack squat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BlueJewelMBlueJewelM member
    edited August 2013
    My husband spent the evening alone with both boys, our EBF 6 day old and just turned 2 year old last night from 7 to 930 while I went to an event with my MOMS Club. He's amazing. He said it was hectic and was a little frazzled when I returned but did awesome! I have yet to be alone with both boys because of all the help from family, so for DH to have the first "alone" shift is a pretty big deal! Haha. Tuesday is my first alone day...and I'm kind of scared!

I was so grateful for the evening out with my SAHM pals. I hadn't seen them since last Friday and missed them! It was a great way to refresh my batteries as I take another week to recover.

MH is part of a large family and really used to babies. He was in his teens when his youngest siblings were born, so he's not scared to jump in at all. I'm grateful for that...since it was ME that was a nervous wreck when we had our son 2 years ago.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options

Jack squat.

Same here!
  • Options
    That was super sweet of your husband. My DH has been such a great help! I am recovering from a c section and he's been so helpful in every way without acting annoyed or tired of it. He is the absolute best and I don't know what id do without him.

• Options
    My DH works long hours, 9-9 several days a week. He takes DS from the time he gets home until he needs to eat again so I can get a shower and some uninterrupted sleep. It's my favorite part of the day!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    My H is awesome and amazing. He does more than his fair share around the house, gets the boys changed before I feed them in the MOTN, and gets up w our 3yo on the weekends so I can get a few more minutes of sleep if the babies are sleeping.

He's pretty great :)

• Options
    I don't know about fall in love all over again, but he's been pulling his weight with LO, and that deserves a shout out. But, in my opinion, that's what he's expected to do. I love my husband very much, but he doesn't get extra lovin's for stuff he's supposed to do anyways! Just like I don't get extra lovin's for staying with LO all day, every day, and all night. It's expected.

• Options
    He had come home from work in a bad mood but when he realized I was in labor his anger at our older kids not really helping around the house evaporated and after I showered and got a t-shirt, skirt and jacket on and grabbed my sbsorbant mat incase my water broke, after L&D sent me to a different hospital because they were full, he hailed a cab for us and stayed with me from 1AM 8/21/13,cut the cord, took pictures and a short video our 8#10oz, 20.5"son was born that afternoon at 3:56PM, and roomed with me until he had to go to work in the afternoon around 4PM on 8/22/13, he has been working on getting everything ready for the past 2 mos and he's almost finished. This is how I know he loves me as much as I love him. He even cooks and if I'm feeding the baby he feeds me, so sweet, this just makes our bond stronger.
  • Options
    I love watching him and LO sleep together. He's such a good Daddy, and helps out as much as he can.

• Options
    Im pissed at db again. Apparently his subs were more important then seeing me this weekend and he just texted me from the bar.

On the other hand ds bio dad is being less of an ass hat the last couple days. While him and i will never be friends again its nice to know there is a chance we can be civil coparents.
  • Options
    Mine mine had me pump today so that I could get a bubble bath without LO interupting it to feed, and maybe go to bed early too. Second part didn't happen, but he's hanging out with her so I still have a little break for the night. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"