October 2013 Moms

Win/Win/Loser

I had my first NST today and baby girl passed within the first 10 minutes, flying colors. I went in only know a little of what to expect but it was super simple and the nurses were super awesome. After I had an appt with my doc that went really quick because he had a woman upstairs in labor! Imagine my surprise when he races in in scrubs, but he is incredibly efficient so we got everything we needed to done in a short amount of time. Only kind of scary part; "Baby is growing well! You've got a big baby in there."-Doc, "Don't say that! I still have to push her our!"-Me. Major win.

Made it to Target today to find some boot cut maternity jeans because my calves and ankles were not having anything else. Found them! As well as started the nephews bday gift, and pumpkin spice m&ms and kisses. Total win! 

Checked out with 4 bags... made it to the car and ALL the way home with 3 bags. DOH! Called and I did in fact leave the bag with my jeans in a cart but someone was nice enough to turn it in to guest services. Drove all the way back, (with the receipt thank god.) and then all the way home again. Now Im exhausted, hot, sweaty and feel like a loser. I swear if Little Miss takes any more of my brain away I will be a gibbering mess by delivery! 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                               photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg

Re: Win/Win/Loser

• True true. pregnancy brain is kicking my butt!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"