October 2012 Moms

To POAS or not to....

That is the question.

Why the fuck am I asking this question? Because I'm going on day 32 of my cycle that typically lasts 28-29 days. Always.

I went off the pill in hopes to be less crazy and get some of my sex drive back a little, which worked slightly. However, we use condoms every single time and have had no slips.

I'm a little crampy, but I have no sign of a period otherwise. I usually spot for a day or so before I start to bleed.

Ugh, AF, where the fuck are you.

I'm posting and running since I'm visiting my parents and staying in the same room as E, but I'll look forward to your responses. That's the other thing... I'm here until Tuesday and fly back with the boys, so I would have to test here :/

Would y'all test?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: To POAS or not to....

• Hell yes I would

• Maybe it's the stress of traveling. If it was me I would want to know right away, but I would try to hold out till a week late since you have been using protection,
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Loading the player...
  • I say test as well. It will give you piece of mind.

• I tested every other month up until this month bc I got my period back. We just use condoms so you never know
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Like Brea said, it's almost definitely bc you went off the pill but you'd want the peace of mind

• Poas. Whenever I was unsure, poas... Negative. Boom. Period.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Probably off the pill and traveling pushed it back. My period has been all over the place since ds. But test and you will feel better. $ store test rock.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I guess I'll try to get a hold of one today. Not sure how I'll swing it since I don't have a car and my parents are taking DS1 and my sister's kids to the zoo today. Maybe one of my high school friends will do it haha.

I say I'm 28-29 days every cycle because I still was when I went off the pill with both boys. But yeah, the stress of flying with them alone might have thrown me off. It just seems too odd though that it would be 3-4 days late. I know my body and my cycles and it seems like too much of a delay than what could be normal. I'll hold onto hope though that this is just a fluke.

• Yes. Definitely test. Testing won't change the outcome so you might as well just do it! I don't really get periods so whenever I'm unsure I test. I bought a 50 pack off amazon for like $12. I figure not knowing doesn't make it go away.

• Ditto pps. Test!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Tested, it was negative! Guess I'll just keep waiting for AF or test again in 3 days. Thanks all :)

• I came back on here just to see these results lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• clrgrdfrk said:

Poas. Whenever I was unsure, poas... Negative. Boom. Period.

This is how it happens to me every.time. While typing, I thought about this...and it would make sense that I would get my period after a negative test. Yep...I'm smart.

I was hoping this would happen too, but here I sit 9 hours later with no sign of it still. Blargggh!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"