September 2012 Moms

Cheers!

What's in yer cup?

I'm in a bar. Without a baby!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green

Re: Cheers!

• Water...lame...
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats !!!!

Oh and lame...Pepsi

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MrsKipperMrsKipper member
    edited August 2013
    White Zin last night. I might pour myself a glass tonight, too. AF=more time for wine!

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• jenmbott said:
    lame-o over here too with water.  Buuuut it's because I'm KU!

Whoa, congrats! So none of my business but I'm still going to ask...what was your husband's reaction?

And water over here...my boss wouldn't look kindly upon me drinking at work.  Chose the wrong profession apparently.

• I went to Barnes & Noble with DD to pick out 2 books that DH would read to DD.  One of the books was "The best dad in the world" and the other was "Baby bears little brother".  So the plan was to have DH read the books to DD before bed.  However, we went to my rents and ate dinner there so when we got home we had to put DD right to bed.  I just told him to look at the 2 books that DD picked out.  He looked at them and didn't say anything.  10 minutes later after DD was asleep I asked DH if he knew the purpose for getting the books.  He had no idea what I was trying to tell him.  So I told him I was pregnant.  He almost didn't believe me and he asked "are you sure?".  He was a little taken aback but he was happy.  He was the same way when I told him about being pregnant with DD. He already forgot I was pregnant and asked if I wanted a white russian today.  That's exactly his personality though.  He is really absent minded and it takes a while for certain things to sink in.  He's extremely easy going.  

• I'm so glad to hear it was well-received!  That disbelief initially sounds just like my husband! Congrats again!!!

• And @tinyhumantoe, whatcha drinking in that bar? 

PS put down your phone and get on that mechanical bull!  (If it's that kind of bar)

• Whoa @jenmbott!!!!!!!! Wheeeeee!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

So exciting!!!!

I had a dirty gin martini, 3 jack n diets, 2 shots, a beer, and a shot. Ridiculous.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • BPerBPer member
    I ate my feelings last night instead of drinking them. (See IG post of giant peanut butter cup ice cream cake) This stomach ache may be worse than a hangover.

• Whoa @jenmbott!!!!!!!! Wheeeeee!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

So exciting!!!!

I had a dirty gin martini, 3 jack n diets, 2 shots, a beer, and a shot. Ridiculous.

Dammmmmnnnnn homie! You roll deep!

Anniversary

• @staciep76 yip. Headacheville right there with you. Probably not as bad as a wine headache though, those are killer!

I'm just not as resilient as I used to be :(

• I had sex in my back yard. Hahahahahaha.

• BPerBPer member
    I had sex in my back yard. Hahahahahaha.

Jealous. I basically fought with H until he finally 'got it' and said "I'm sorry that my mom made you feel like a bad mom", and by that point, I had gotten my period. Meh.

• BPerBPer member
    mathlete said:
    BPer said:
    I had sex in my back yard. Hahahahahaha.

Jealous. I basically fought with H until he finally 'got it' and said "I'm sorry that my mom made you feel like a bad mom", and by that point, I had gotten my period. Meh.
    WHY DID IT TAKE A FIGHT FOR HIM TO GET IT????

I want to throw my shoe at his head. 

@mathlete His mom basically had him convinced that I was going to miss everything important that she ever did by having her in daycare 3 days a week. Even though getting my license, taking this job, and putting her in daycare part-time, were ALL ideas that he either came up with, or was totally on board with, one conversation with his mother managed to convince him that it wasn't the best thing to do. He spent like an hour flip-flopping, and said 100 different things that he THOUGHT I wanted to hear, from '3 days is just too much' to 'Okay fine, put her in daycare, but it may be more than you want'. And he defends his mom being a total asshole because 'that's just how she is' and that I should know this by now. And I'm like 'Clearly she acts this way because no one has ever told her that she's fucking rude and hurtful.' So, yeah, that was my night. And judging by this rant, I'm obviously still pissed. Ugh.

• Congrats @jenmbott!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• StacieP76 said:

@staciep76 yip. Headacheville right there with you. Probably not as bad as a wine headache though, those are killer!

I'm just not as resilient as I used to be :(

I so know better. Wine headaches are the devil.
    I had one yesterday when I woke up! No fun!

Anniversary

• BlueViolettBlueViolett member
    edited August 2013
    @BPer, sorry, that really sucks.  I wonder why your MIL feels the need to tell you how you should be feeling.  It seems like she never has anything positive to contribute (well, without a catch).  Is she this controlling with your H too?
  • BPerBPer member
    @blueviolett Yes she is, only he has just given up at this point.

• Congrats, @jenmbott
    That's very exciting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"