January 2014 Moms

So we're having a boy!!

So, the S/A went great. Plus we learned a few interesting things about our baby. First (as you can obviously see from my siggie), we're having a boy! Also, little Sebastian LOVES sucking on his thumb!! He had that thumb in his mouth almost the entire time. Lastly, he is measuring a full week ahead. That got me thinking a little bit. Is that good/bad/not relevant? We'll see the doc in a month and I'll definitely ask him about that, but I was wondering if you ladies had any thoughts on it.

Anyway! We're beyond happy!! If seeing our baby on a fussy monitor had us both crying and grinning at the same time, I can only imagine what it will be like to meet him in person for the first time. Can't wait!!!
CafeMom Tickers
                                 image image

Re: So we're having a boy!!

• Funny you mention that! His head was measuring 22 weeks even!! Must be that brilliant brain developing there that needs all that space! LOL!!
    CafeMom Tickers
                                     image image
  • Congrats on team blue!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!

• Congrats on team blue!
    Married 05.19.12 
      Lucas Anthony born 12.29.13
    image image

• Congratulations! And welcome to team blue :) 

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks ladies!!

By the way, I love doing my nails and this is the design I came up with to commemorate. These are my "It's a Boy Nails"!
    CafeMom Tickers
                                     image image
  • Congratulations on your healthy little boy!
  • Congratulations on your little dude!

image             image             
        Baby K is 3 months old!                     Max: The original fur baby            
  • esd said:
    Funny you mention that! His head was measuring 22 weeks even!! Must be that brilliant brain developing there that needs all that space! LOL!!
    For u/s a lot of weight measurements and growth estimates are based on head circumference. For instance, based on measurements, they estimated DD to be over 10 lbs. She was born 5 days later and was 8 lbs 4 oz :) so I always take those estimates with a grain of salt. But my babies so have big heads....thus the reason for my mutilple c/s.
    I hope it doesn't get so big that I'll need a c/s. Although as long as he is healthy I can deal with everything else. Including surgery!
    CafeMom Tickers
                                     image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"