1st Trimester
Options

Finally some good news!

I had a follow-up ultrasound yesterday and got to see my healthy little wiggly gummy bear.

Turns out she (or he)(hopefully she) is strong enough that her growth is pushing my hemorrhage out of the way!
My doctor told me to probably expect some more bleeding, but sometimes the hemorrhage is just absorbed by the body. I've been having a small amount of thick brown discharge everyday since last week - and the hemorrhage is about half the size as it was last time.

One more week of Progesterone. This stuff is wearing me OUT.
Another ultrasound in 2 weeks.

I hope all of you ladies are feeling good. Have a great weekend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Finally some good news!

• Options
    Congrats!!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"