October 2013 Moms

Re: hahaha secret code at starbucks to get pumpkin latte

• allymp13allymp13 member
    edited August 2013
    I was told this on Monday and I wanted to rip the girls face off. Just give me the freaking psl already! What a tease!

Eta: what's funny is I googled it for an hour trying to find something and couldn't. Now all of a sudden it's everywhere!

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• I used to work at The Coffee Beanery, we always carried the pumpkin spice syrup, no matter what time of year. I would imagine that Starbucks has some hiding in the back somewhere. People are made to believe its seasonal!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to work at The Coffee Beanery, we always carried the pumpkin spice syrup, no matter what time of year. I would imagine that Starbucks has some hiding in the back somewhere. People are made to believe its seasonal!

I used to work at Starbucks and it really IS seasonal. They have have the special ones in the back!
  • I got one this morning-no code needed and it was delicious! 

• I got a breakfast sandwich from starbucks this morning (which spiked my glucose #'s... grrr!) but there was a sign right at the drive-thru that said pumpkin spice latte's were now available.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just had my second one in as many days. I didn't have to use a stupid code for either one ;)

Ditto this plus I was told today that every Starbucks should have the stuff to make them now.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 

BFP #2: 2/16/13...Owen Ray born 6 weeks early 9/9/13

photo e0fadb54-1cd9-4c5f-8086-5e25d4789dbe_zps5ef23e41.jpg
  • When I got mine on Wednesday the girl said that Starbucks was playing a "game" and they couldn't sell it until a customer asked for it... Idk if that's true but they sold it to me...
    Due October 15, 2013 with a little boy we've named Zane Alexander! Siggy challenge oct: costume fails! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got one today and it was lovely!!! Would have loved some fall weather to accompany it, instead of this humid Tennessee hell!!! BUT the PSL and the air in my car in blast sufficed!!! ; )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited August 2013
    I'm fairly certain the secret code is, "I'm pregnant and craving pumpkin, please give me a damn PSL."

ETA: I never pull the pregnant card.  But for pumpkin, I will do what it takes.
    Anniversary
    February Signature Challenge: Valentine's Day GIFs

image     image     image
  • anamouse said:
    Apparently they have a whole secret menu too.
    Is this it? https://starbuckssecretmenu.net

Ferrero Rocher Frappe can you say WANT?!

VOTE on my Name List
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I tried ordering one a week ago. The girl said they had the syrup in, but she wasn't allowed to make a drink with it because they didn't have the pump for the bottle. Say what? Pour that shiz in my cup!!

• I tried ordering one a week ago. The girl said they had the syrup in, but she wasn't allowed to make a drink with it because they didn't have the pump for the bottle. Say what? Pour that shiz in my cup!!

What crap! Find a spoon! I need to find the carb count for GD. Maybe I could have a sip or two. All these pumpkin threads are killing me

What crap! Find a spoon! I need to find the carb count for GD. Maybe I could have a sip or two. All these pumpkin threads are killing me
    Same here with the GD issue. But it's been so hot out that I figure by the time it actually starts feeling like fall and I really start craving all the pumpkin goodies, baby will be here and I won't have to worry about GD anymore!
  • If you have a gold card - you get two stars per purchase after 2pm until the third (I think - DH got an email.)

• I got one on Monday. They brought it out early because Starbucks ran out of the previous seasonal flavor, I think it was caramel drizzle. And before I got mine, a friend of mine posted a pic of hers the Friday or Saturday before. I look forward to the PSL, it's my fav... But here in FL it's too hot right now so I have it as a frappe!!
  • My Starbucks had a sign out saying it was there early.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"