October 2012 Moms

S/O Sippy Cups - Recommend

AMT1107AMT1107 member
edited August 2013 in October 2012 Moms
DS loves his sippy cups during the day but they leak all over... I'm not sure if he isn't drinking/swallowing correctly or not but his shirt is soaked when he is done.   Does your LO look like they dumped a cup down their chest?  What are you using?

ETA - both types of sippy cups are Nuby

We have these:
and
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: S/O Sippy Cups - Recommend

• mbm1983 said:
    we have those nuby ones and they don't leak. although she will suck a bunch in her mouth and just let it dribble out. it's not a malfunction of the sippy, our kids are just ridiculous.
    I had a feeling it was Ethan and not the sippy cup :(
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • we use the Nuk one and it doesn't spill at all...even if you shake it upside down.  When we first gave it to her, it took her 4-5 times to realize that she had to drink differently from it than her bottle but now she's a pro.  I always leave it full of water in her play area and by the end of the day it's mostly done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have your same sippy and I watch her take a big gulp and smile or laugh and it all dribbles out. It hasn't ever leaked on us.
  • We use a straw sippy cup with handles. I think it is munchkin brand.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We have a couple nuk ones. Don't leak one bit. It took a little work to get her to use them. Idk if it was due to her age (to early) or her just not wanting it. But they are great now. I will even fill it and throw it in her diaper bag, no leaks.

Now... Sometimes she will drink from it and open her mouth and let it all dribble out. But that is her just being mess.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• We use the Playtex Sipsters too. We've had a little leaking but mostly mouth dribbling. I think she wants tge water just to soothe her gums sometimes.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • He has done better with staw ones. The playtex (I think) leaked. We love th Zoli though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"