July 2013 Moms

$5.99 question re: swaddling

So, I know you have to stop swaddling when babies can roll over, but that means back-to-front, right? Also, DD is napping, and somehow managed to rotate herself 90 degrees in the crib while in a SwaddleMe. Is this my cue to stop swaddling her because she'll get stuck somewhere, or...?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: $5.99 question re: swaddling

• Yeah...I am not looking forward to trying to sleep once she can't be swaddled anymore.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I thinks it's fine. DS rotates himself but doesn't flip over. It's just all of his squirming. I'm enjoying the swaddle right now. DD hated it and DS loves it - it's our current go to sleep method.
    Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had to swaddle DS2 until he was like 9 months? It was never a problem. He loved to sleep on his back, unlike my other two.
  • RumbleLinaRumbleLina member
    edited August 2013
    DS would wake up across the crib and completely different then how I laid him down as a newborn. I never stopped swaddling. I wouldn't worry about the flipping over right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, have you tried to not swaddle her? I stopped about a week ago because his swaddled were getting too tight and he was breaking his arms out anyway. He's not sleeping any better, but it's not too much worse. He flails more of he's not in deep deep sleep, but he would also get pissed at the swaddle so I'm just riding it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"