Trying to Get Pregnant

question for those wiser than I am

Ok, so I'm working on charting and figuring everything out. It's still a bit bumpy and I'm sort of confused. I had some spotting today but the test this morning said it was a low fertility day. Does that mean I missed the peak days? Or is it something completely different?
My temperature, in all honesty, has not been taken consistently enough to predict anything. I'm a bit clueless, still learning this whole process.

Re: question for those wiser than I am

• A link to your chart would be helpful.  What day are you on?  Without that info it is hard to estimate if you are past your fertile window or not.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Can't link from current computer.
    Last af started the 21st and it was and opk that said low.
    I'm guessing it's just regular spotting, just had fertility friend say I ovulated earlier this week though it predicts ovulation starting next week and with the spotting today I was just thrown for a loop. I think my cycle is off and I"ll likely need another couple months before the charting works out for me I'd guess.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was trying to temp but I haven't been consistent about it (shameful I know) so I don't think it's reliable.
  •  Also remember you can spot anytime during your cycle with no real "reason".
    This
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"