1st Trimester

How long after stopping the pill did it take for you to get pregnant?

2»

Re: How long after stopping the pill did it take for you to get pregnant?

• Possible? Yes, but don't get your hopes up.

I had WAY MORE "symptoms" from stopping BCP than I did the entire time I was pregnant with baby #1.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • nicoleee89nicoleee89 member
    100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    @britdclaus That's awesome!  I'm so excited!
    during pregnancy
    BabyFetus Ticker

Going to be a single mommy and looking forward to it! 

IAmPregnant Ticker
    BRITdCLAUS
  • I stopped my BCP July 23 and received my BFP August 27.  It's very easy if you watch your ovulation =]

Umm, not always. It took us 13 cycles, and I charted my temps and CM the whole time.

• I meant it was for me and it has been for a few women i know, sorry =/
    I stopped my BCP July 23 and received my BFP August 27.  It's very easy if you watch your ovulation =]
    Umm, not always. It took us 13 cycles, and I charted my temps and CM the whole time.

during pregnancy
    BabyFetus Ticker

Going to be a single mommy and looking forward to it! 

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • 4 months. They say to calculate how long it may take. 1 month for every year you been on bc, I am not sure if that is accurate but it is in my case.
  • I had Mirena (which is different, I know)... removed July 11th and I had a positive on August 30!
  • First cycle. But cycle was 90 days! Didn't ovulate until day 76... We were lucky and got pregnant the first shot. I never got a period and was actually going to start medicine to jump start it then I got my BFP!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 5 cycles.

A
    imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards