Stay at Home Moms

Help dress me

For a work event for DH. What is dressy casual?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help dress me

• The dresses between sundresses and cocktail dresses...like church dresses IMO. No sequins or satin, but not a jersey dress either. Maybe like a black wrap dress?
  • Loading the player...
  • edited August 2013
    Or even more casual would be the dreaded "nice" jeans, cute top and heels. But I bet that's too casual. What's the actual event? I would think something you wear on a date night dinner would count as dressy casual.
  • edited August 2013
    I do have a black wrap dress. Forgot to add I need to be able to pump in it. It hits just below the knee and has thin straps (no sleeves). Can I pair it with a cardigan? I need something to wear over it

• QueSyrah said:
    I do have a black wrap dress. Forgot to add I need to be able to pump in it. It hits just below the knee and has thin straps (no sleeves). Can I pair it with a cardigan? I need something to wear over it
    That sounds perfect to me.  A cardigan should work just fine with it.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• What are your temps?
    I am thinking a sassy skirt with heals or boots, a tank and sweater/cardigan over (if needed).
    I am so ready for fall fashion, but it is in the 90's here.
  • Arnegard said:
    What are your temps?
    I am thinking a sassy skirt with heals or boots, a tank and sweater/cardigan over (if needed).
    I am so ready for fall fashion, but it is in the 90's here.

It's next month so it will be sweltering and humid during the day and cool at night

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"