1st Trimester
Options

Prayers needed

So I went for my first U/S August 15th and was measuring 5w5d. All they saw was a gestational sac and yolk. No fetal pole. The nurse didn't seem concerned because she said it may be too early to see fetal pole so I'm going back today for another u/s. I'm trying to stay hopeful but in all honesty I don't have a good feeling.

Re: Prayers needed

• Options
    Hang in there it's compeltly normal and super early. I'm sure you will see a healthy kicking gummy bear at your next apt.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    Good luck!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It may just have been too early to see a fetal pole.

Good luck at your next ultrasound. You should be able to see the fetal pole at that point, and maybe a heart beat if you are as far along as you think and things are progressing.

• Options
    Best of luck & it hopefully was too early, let us know how appt went. Best wishes! O:-)
  • Options
    I went last Friday and they saw my sac but no fetal pole, and went back Monday and they saw a heartbeat, we couldnt hear it yet but the dr said he saw it. Hope this helped, good luck
  • Options
    Thank you everybody! Had my u/s today and baby measured at 7w5d with a heartbeat of 154! We are so excited.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"