TTC After a Loss

******** Our March Memories **********

Hello lovely March Mommies!  I hope that the past week has been kind to you.

Please let me know if I have missed any BFPs or returning ladies. I will add you to the list. If you had a March EDD, no matter which year, you are welcome to join.

If you haven't already participated in a check-in, please post an intro and tell us a bit about yourself. For those who have already intro'd, feel free to give us an update. How are you feeling, where are you in your cycle, what are your coping mechanisms?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly Check In: 

@KMW08: What's new? Any fun plans for the weekend? ((HUGS))

@Pink021:Thinking of you Pink!! ((BIG SQUISHY HUGS))

@Shandorfml2: AF finally came!!!!! ((hugs)) is your doctor planning on doing anything for you?

@J&J09: ((HUGS))  How are you holding up? Anything new this week? Almost done with the night shift?? Any fun plans for the weekend?

@PinkCamino  Hi!  

@AnyMax: ((hugs)) My thoughts and prayers are with your family, I'm so incredibly sorry. You know where and how to find me if you need to talk. <3

@LeaLupins: How are you doing? Has AF visited yet? What's new with you?

@Britab: How are you doing this week? Has AF showed? What's new with you?

@MissMheMhe: ((HUGS)) How are you doing this week? What's new? Any fun plans for the weekend?

@Zapgurl44:((hugs)) How are you doing? What's new with you?

@lindsayhilleary: How are you doing this week? ((HUGS)) I see CD1 has come! What are your plans going forward?

@vikinggirl4:((hugs)) how have you been? Have you had any more acupuncture appointments?

@JCM285  How was your time at the shore? What's new with you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Angels

KMW08 : EDD#2 3/6/2012 and Loss Date #1 3/3/2013 

Dally101109 : EDD 03/08/13

Pink Camino : EDD 03/09/13

Jenn0021 : EDD 03/14/11

Miakrita : EDD 03/15/13

Pink021 : EDD 3/19/13

J&J09 : EDD 03/29/13 & EDD 03/30/14

SaraSchneider6 : EDD 03/28/13

MissMheMhe ? EDD 03/26/12

Shandorfml2 : EDD 03/25/13

AnyMax: EDD 3/7/14

LeaLupins: EDD 3/19/14

Britab: EDD 3/26/14

Zapgurl44: EDD 3/10/14

lindsayhilleary: EDD 3/24/14

viginggirl4: EDD 3/4/14

Our Badge:

VikingQueen has lovingly made use a badge

[IMG*]https://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy124/kalbncwb09/a1-daffodil-wallpaper-hd-2.jpg[/IMG*]

Just be sure to remove the stars from the beginning and end after you copy it.

Re: ******** Our March Memories **********

• KMW08KMW08 member
    edited August 2013

Good Morning Pink Camino!!

No weekend plans, just working. I originally was scheduled off (well a half day tomorrow) but with AF being close, I rearranged my schedule so I would be off next weekend.

I'm not quite cd1, it will either be later today or tomorrow. With the US holiday on Mon I went ahead and called my RE's office this morning.....AND.......

I HAVE A SURGERY DATE SCHEDULED!!!  THURSDAY 9/5 @ 7:45AM!!!!!!

I'll make a day by day blog post about it all :x

ETA: I'm officially CD1 today!!

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• KMW08 said:

No weekend plans, just working. I originally was scheduled off (well a half day tomorrow) but with AF being close, I rearranged my schedule so I would be off next weekend.

I'm not quite cd1, it will either be later today or tomorrow. With the US holiday on Mon I went ahead and called my RE's office this morning.....AND.......

***deep breaths***

this is finally happening for you love. I'm so excited that you're finally at this stage in the process. FX for a smooth surgery and recovery. Hopefully you'll be cleared to TTC as soon as possible.

I'm looking forward to those updates. Actually, i'm expecting them at this point. As I've told you before I'm waiting to hear feedback from you because I know you'll be all TMI about the whole thing and brutally honest. I love you for that lady.

• Loading the player...
  • @Shandorfml2: AF finally came!!!!! ((hugs)) is your doctor planning on doing anything for you?

Yes...and boy, has she come. My H is bringing me extra underwear, super size tampons AND pads because I am bleeding so much. Yikes. I have a call into my doc about increasing metformin, as this was something we were going to do but I think she forgot. All my hormone levels came back normal, which completely confuse me. I'm going to bring the results to this other doc i've been working with who is a functional medicine doctor. He interprets results differently, (such a thyroid...my level is 2.3 I believe, which one doc says is fine but he said it really should be under 1).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• @Shandorfml2: AF finally came!!!!! ((hugs)) is your doctor planning on doing anything for you?

Yes...and boy, has she come. My H is bringing me extra underwear, super size tampons AND pads because I am bleeding so much. Yikes. I have a call into my doc about increasing metformin, as this was something we were going to do but I think she forgot. All my hormone levels came back normal, which completely confuse me. I'm going to bring the results to this other doc i've been working with who is a functional medicine doctor. He interprets results differently, (such a thyroid...my level is 2.3 I believe, which one doc says is fine but he said it really should be under 1).

umm your situation is incredibly frustrating. Honestly, if I were in your shoes I would be raging mad that they cannot figure things out for you.

You were diagnosed with PCOS right? Was that via blood work and U/S? or was it a diagnosis made solely on the fact that you have long and irregular periods?

I'm not an expert on PCOS but I do know that women who have this condition do not ovulate regularly and need medical intervention to help them out.

Has there been any discussion of medications other than metaformin to help you O?
  • KMW08 said:

Yay :) that's coming right up!

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

umm your situation is incredibly frustrating. Honestly, if I were in your shoes I would be raging mad that they cannot figure things out for you.

You were diagnosed with PCOS right? Was that via blood work and U/S? or was it a diagnosis made solely on the fact that you have long and irregular periods?

I'm not an expert on PCOS but I do know that women who have this condition do not ovulate regularly and need medical intervention to help them out.

Has there been any discussion of medications other than metaformin to help you O?

I have been diagnosed twice via bloodwork. Once in 2005, then again in 2009. Not sure if this current bloodwork was rechecking the PCOS...if It was, then I guess it shows I don't have it which is totally wrong. I haven't really checked into anything further because I was on BCP which regulated my periods, then got pregnant 4 months later, and only 2 cycles once I started to chart. So, no clue really. Probably the best bet and I should have done it before, was go back on bcp to get regulated. However my doc said that metformin can do this as well but I'm on a low dose right now (500mg). I hope she'll talk to me soon as oppsoed to wait for me to come back in in 3 weeks. Arg. Might call my OB since she said she'd see me in 6 months as opposed to a year if i was having trouble.

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Good morning @PinkCamino! How are you doing?

Yep, last week right after I posted about hoping AF would hold off another week, I started spotting, of course!! Oh, well. I'm glad to know where I am in my cycle. Still a bit bummed that we won't have a chance this month because of DH's travel but oh, well. Hopefully next cycle he'll be here when I need him to be.

Have a great weekend!

KMW08 said:

Great news!!

I have been diagnosed twice via bloodwork. Once in 2005, then again in 2009. Not sure if this current bloodwork was rechecking the PCOS...if It was, then I guess it shows I don't have it which is totally wrong. I haven't really checked into anything further because I was on BCP which regulated my periods, then got pregnant 4 months later, and only 2 cycles once I started to chart. So, no clue really. Probably the best bet and I should have done it before, was go back on bcp to get regulated. However my doc said that metformin can do this as well but I'm on a low dose right now (500mg). I hope she'll talk to me soon as oppsoed to wait for me to come back in in 3 weeks. Arg. Might call my OB since she said she'd see me in 6 months as opposed to a year if i was having trouble.
    I would push to have an u/s done to confirm it. From what I understand, ladies with PCOS present with the pearl necklace. Although it does seem like you do have it I would want to confirm with an U/S to make sure and then proceed from there.

• Yeah. I've never had an u/s for it before, just the blood work. I might call my OB.

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Yeah. I've never had an u/s for it before, just the blood work. I might call my OB.
    I'm highly suggesting that you look into this further and get an accurate diagnosis.
    I'm highly suggesting that you look into this further and get an accurate diagnosis.
    I strongly second this. Especially with all the frustration you've been having. Always remember you are your own best advocate.

image    image

• LeaLupins said:

Good morning @PinkCamino! How are you doing?

Yep, last week right after I posted about hoping AF would hold off another week, I started spotting, of course!! Oh, well. I'm glad to know where I am in my cycle. Still a bit bummed that we won't have a chance this month because of DH's travel but oh, well. Hopefully next cycle he'll be here when I need him to be.

Have a great weekend!

KMW08 said:

Great news!!
    Booo for AF showing up and ruining the timing! I too am glad you at least know where you're at in your cycle. There's nothing worse than wondering wth is going on with your body. Pink Camino and shandorfml2 can testify of knowing exactly how frustrating it is to be all wtf's going on in there!  FX that this cycle hurries up and passes and on to the next.

image    image

• AnyMax: ((hugs)) My thoughts and prayers are with your family, I'm so incredibly sorry. You know where and how to find me if you need to talk. <3

Thank you so much, PC. Still waiting on word about the arrangements, but I should have an idea in a few hours..

I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend.

• Hi ladies,    *Siggy warning*
    I am looking to join you. Had a March 17, 2014 EDD but went for a u/s on 8/9 and there was no heartbeat. I had a d&c on 8/19. I have just the slightest bleeding still and I am waiting on AF so that we can try again at least I think. I just got a new job and I wouldn't be eligible for FMLA for a year so I am waiting for AF to see if the dates would line us so I would be eligible. I am anxious to start ttc again but I think it would be easier if AF stay away so we didn't have to tta. I'm not sure I would have the strength for that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • katee2184katee2184 member
    edited August 2013

Good morning, ladies. Wondering if I can join you? I posted an intro on the main board a few weeks back, but here's a quick version of my story:

In September 2012 I had a partial molar pregnancy discovered at 11 weeks 2 days with a D&C the following morning. My EDD was 3/26/2013. After months of blood draws and waiting, DH and I finally got off the bench in April of this year, and have been TTC ever since. My cycles have definitely been a lot more wonky since the D&C / 7ish month stint on BCP...and I am CD1 once again today. 

I hope everyone is doing well.  I am definitely looking forward to the long weekend.  Our house has been up for sale since January (recently re-listed) and we have two showings scheduled for next weekend.  I have a lot of cleaning to do...thankfully DH loves to vacuum.   

edit: formatting

• Hi @PinkCamino,  the shore was great!  It was a much-needed break before the craziness of the school year begins again!  I just got a call from my gyno. office and she said my blood work all come back normal, so there are no underlying problems.  Also, I have to continue to come back once a month to test betas to make sure they are negative (which she said they are currently).  Feeling relieved that nothing else seems wrong and my cycle must just be messed up.  Hoping it is more regular from now on.
    shandorfml2, I hope you find those answers you need!  FX that your doc can lead you in the right direction.
    KMW08, gl with that surgery!!  I will be thinking of you that day!
    Have a great weekend, ladies!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• J&J09 said:
    As for me, there is not much to report.  I am waiting for AF to arrive so that we can officially start TTC again.  I go in for a beta on Tuesday to see if my levels are 0 and I really hope they are.  I am also back on days as of today!  I am so excited!  I hate the night shift.  It makes me even more depressed.  I have no big weekend plans.  I have to work tomorrow, but I think that DH and I are planning a date night Saturday night!  I hope everyone has a good weekend!
    I'm glad your off nights! It seems like this week has flown by (probably not for you huh)? Hope you guys get to have a date night and do something fun :) FX for 0 on Tuesday!!

image    image

• katee2184, Welcome to the board!  I also was diagnosed with PMP and m/c in March.  MsAmandaPants has been a great wealth of information for me on the topic of PMP.  Kudos to you for getting off the bench!  We are still TTA but hopefully the year flies by!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• JCM285 said:

katee2184, Welcome to the board!  I also was diagnosed with PMP and m/c in March.  MsAmandaPants has been a great wealth of information for me on the topic of PMP.  Kudos to you for getting off the bench!  We are still TTA but hopefully the year flies by!

Hey thanks! I just wish my 30+ day cycles would fall into some kind of regulation!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"