June 2013 Moms

Growth spurts

I know 6 weeks is often a big growth spurt for babies. When is the typical next one?

Re: Growth spurts

• Isn't it awesome that FMLA only covers up until that glorious 3 month spurt? Nothing makes a mom feel better about going back to work than a baby who is going crazy
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • @willman2585 this is why I'm taking two additional weeks partially paid.

That's genius! My work is letting me WFH twice a week, so I don't want to push their generosity. My boss emails me on occasion saying how much I'm missed
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • And 3 months has the added bonus of a wonder week on top of the growth spurt so it's extra fun!

What is a wonder week??

• I've never heard of them! I will have to download the app. Thanks :)

• Just made it through the 3 month and I am so happy I have 3 more months until the next one!!!!
  • I'm going to get the app too. Thanks for all the advice ladies.
  • I feel like I am still in the 3 month one........................

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"