August 2012 Moms

it can happen to YOU

PSA:

Think you've escaped some of the horrors of babyhood? I did. And yet tonight, for the first time in her tiny life, my LO pooped in the tub during bath time.

AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

It was not a small poop. And it disintegrated in the water almost immediately.

I Might throw up in my mouth just thinking about it. LO of course couldn't care less!
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: it can happen to YOU

• Lol...Amir only pooped in the bath once and that was his 2/3rd time. I keep baths short because he stats trying to drink his bath water. :-& [-X
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh yeah, that has happened to us a few times :)
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • There's one leading expert in pooping in tubs and that's my kid. Seriously. She did it for almost 2 weeks straight.
  • I know how you feel!  Nico has been pooping in the bath for the last 4 baths!  Not small ones either.  As least they half disintegrate and half I have to fish out.  Last week he pooped in the bath... 5 TIMES!!! (I cleaned it and ran a new one after the first "batch").

The things that I never would have thought I would be able to do before I was a Mom....
  • Thank you for using the "couldn't care less" phrase appropriately. I hate when people say they could care less. Oh yeah? So....that doesn't make sense.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LOL ew. :-&

DS1 and DS2 have never pooped in the tub, than goodness!  But I've probably jinxed it right now.  
    :-O
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
  • My oldest never did it and Liam hasn't yet either.  Believe, I know I"m not out of the woods!  lol...

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Mrs. RohdeMrs. Rohde member
    edited August 2013
    We've been there. When O was super constipated the warm bath helped him so we just let him poop away. That week my tub was the cleanest tub EVER!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It hasn't happened in awhile for us. The last time it happened I took him out and my mother held him while I cleaned everything and refilled the tub. Got him back in there, and he pooped again. Took him out and he pooped all over the towel while I was cleaning everything again. And all 3 of these were like full size poops. Third time in the bath was a charm!
  • zbeesma86zbeesma86 member
    edited August 2013
    hasn't happened yet.

*knock on wood*

DD HAS pooped in the towel after the bath...ick!
  • Evie did it when we were on vacation last week. The bathroom in the cottage was newly renovated, so it had a lovely clawfoot tub. She was probably the first person to have a bath in it. I heard a sudden boom (fart ricochet off the cast-iron I think) then suddenly there was a lumberjack sized floater. MORTIFIED.

• You ladies are cracking me up. Thanks for the solidarity!
  • Knock on wood I have been lucky enough to only deal with floaters. I don't know what I'd do if DS had I runny poopsplosion in the bathtub.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"